2021-01-30 00:59:39 (edited by Nikola 2021-01-30 01:00:43)

Sorry, but if you spend a little more time explaining your strategy and less time writing shit, maybe we could all help you and give some actual advice? First of all, you gain a level  each turn as long as you have 4 cards of a type in either your hand, the backline, or combined. Second, you don't have to junk 10 cards, at most spend 2 or 3 turns to gain a level. Third, literally every type has a leveling card that now increases your level by 3, instead of previous 1. Add that to the increase of 1 level at the beginning of a  turn, and you are literally gaining possible 4 levels in 1 turn. In addition, many cards have now been modified to also increase a level, such as energisation in electric. Fourth, the psychic type has a play on draw card called flash of genious. This card is automatically played as soon as it is drawn and increases your level by 1. This card also goes to the exile as soon  as it's played, meaning that with another psychic card called souvenir, you can recover two of them  and gain two more levels.
After playing a lot with this new system, noone can say it's slower. With the ideal combination of cards, it's literally possible to play sky attack in the 6th or even 5th turn. Also, it's important to keep in mind that your level stays and never drops, so say you put a psychic card you can junk, you can use pretty much anything psychic that's level 2. This gives great possibilities to dual type decks, for example it's now much easier to add energetic mining to almost any special deck since it's not nearly as hard to maintain the ground level without adding too many ground cards.
I will say it again, we had many more major modifications than this. If you have played the battle mode for a longer period, you will remember that when support cards were added, you literally had to go and modify every single team deck, and even some individual ones that relied on the cards that were modified to become support cards. Same happened when the simbols were introduced, you had to add them to almost every dual type deck because it made leveling a lot easier.

2021-01-30 13:20:28

hi guys
I'm needing help on deck creation
first, I saw someone played a deck full of arrows and such, which cards I should have to build this deck? I know it needs barriers, arrows, unforseen confinement. Is there any cards I need more?
second: is there a way to play steel , poison and ghost cards as a reasonable tactic? thanks guys a lot

Notification from the shadow leader, status has been changed to...

2021-01-30 13:29:00 (edited by Nikola 2021-01-30 13:29:32)

Don't forget preventive trussing. It follows the number of parry cards and draws as many as you have, and since all barriers are parry cards this is quite useful. What's also useful is to focus on a  specific type, not multiple arrows. For example, making a ghost arrow deck is quite effective for multiplle reasons. First, a spectral dimension usually guarantees you'll be very effective. This isn't crucial though, since arrows are quite powerful as it is. Second, ghost also has a few cards to help you I can't remember the English names at the moment, but there's a card that allows you to draw one back from your discard.
Generally speaking for all arrow decks though, there are two other cards to help you draw and return arrows from your discard, I can  look up the exact names if you don't find them but I believe one is ghost and contains competition in the name, and the second one is just return bow, arrow or something along those lines. That should be mostly what you need.
As for poison and steel, I haven't really found anything that interesting worth sharing.

2021-01-31 15:06:36

Hi! I have some problem with two minigames in the forest world. The first one is the race game, i have trouble keeping up with the turtle. I hear the indicators, but turn too late. Is there a general way to know which directiom to turn? Do i need to hit the indicator to know which direction to turn? I keep missing the indicators. The other game is the one where you have to pick up mushrooms and have to pick between good and bad ones. I can not hearthe difference in the sounds. I get told that bad mushrooms either has a higher or lower pitch, but what is correct?

2021-01-31 16:13:00

you can no from the pitch of the indicator as you get near, but unfortunately for both games especially for mushrooms you need to remember the pitch. but if you play it few times i think you'll manage it fine.

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."

2021-02-01 18:27:49

Ok, i have tried playing the mushroom game several times and i keep ending up with either 1 or 3 poisonous mushrooms. What is the deal here?

2021-02-02 10:57:04

Spoiler post!
Before pressing enter to start the game, press 1.
You just heard the good mushroom sound.
Try remembering that pitch.
Now, take only mushrooms whose pitch is the same as you remembered, leave the rest alone and wait for time to run out.

2021-02-02 13:29:49

lol its really not a spoiler,,

2021-02-02 14:40:34

Ok, i will try that. I was a bit confused by the instructions.

2021-02-03 03:23:40

I finally got a way to make this new rule system work now. With frustration aside and a very deep look into it, it's actually pretty cool. It just needs a lot, and by that I really mean a huge lot, of adjustment from the previous rules, meaning some decks need complete overhall. Bye blood deck with a lot of physical shit to boot. Gotta have to utilize combo a lot it seems.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2021-02-03 10:42:40

Did you notice that natural indemnity can now be used to a great effect?

2021-02-03 11:40:50

exactly 2547

2021-02-05 08:33:19

i'm needing help with some cards, for example:
snow Flower, you have 0 of 4 in your deck, "grass" type 1, requires the launcher to be "grass" type, works following the launcher's "freezing" status, The launcher gets 4 "magic flower" cards in their hand, (grass). magic flower, "grass" type, works as a reaction against a "magical" card, requires the launcher to be "grass" type, The launcher gets 2 "magic flower" cards in their hand, (grass, reaction)
So, my question is: does that mean when i've been frozen, it'll automaticly give me flowers, or you have to do something els? I'm confusing about that? thanks, and sorry for my bad english though.

2021-02-05 10:32:00

Yes, that's what it means. I think people use it in conjunction with vegetal wintering to get the flower cards for a magic flower deck.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2021-02-05 11:59:57

I never use this, it's so luck based.
You may draw a snow flower from the deck but then it may be immediately discarded due to freezing and thus not used.
And if you managed to have snow flower used, you may discard the flowers during the freezing periot.
This is not worth it, I prefer to collect the flowers the normal way, that is, by drawing them from the deck.

2021-02-05 15:54:27

Nope, isn't luck based, but takes time to get working for sure. What you are supposed to do is add ice simbol, vegetal wintering, then any other grass cards you prefer in your flower deck, but keep it to a minimum. Then, you need about 7 to 10 turns playing ice simbol so you can collect a bunch of ice cards. After playing vegetal wintering, ice simbols will be the only cards you will be discarding, thus strongly increasing your chance of getting at least 2 snow flowers. As you can see however, you have pretty much wasted about 15 turns doing nothing, and only after that you can do something meaningful, so I'm really not all that confident in that deck.

2021-02-05 16:50:11

does anyone know a use for the hand in the fire card?
that card really looks useless or shared glass
there are few that looks so borring

2021-02-05 16:56:44

Shared glass was slightly more useful about 10 versions ago or so, but with high HP rounds being frequent it lost any value, also with the individual types gaining way more useful things. However, hand in the fire I have no clue honestly, that looks completely useless to me as well.

2021-02-05 20:52:14

Wel I guess you can use it if you really have nothing and want to just junk them in to exile and making your life easier with natural indemnity. I have a friend who actually make a use out of those, Although I havn't really ask him whats the strategy. K, Now, Its my turn to ask question. Where is the lojic that fighting is super effective against steel? I don't get it.

With the hero duty out of the way, I find myself venturing far far away...
And I encounters many allies to share our pays.
In an old land, we build ourselves a shelter...
And we proceeded to call it the kingdom crafter.

2021-02-06 14:36:01

well about the snow flower, for example, by pressing d, I knew that the next card i'll draw is snow flower, so I use vegetle wintering. But when the card is drawn, it was be removed instantly, so, is It a bug?

2021-02-06 16:55:35

How do I open the quest Battle, in the latest version they do not open.

2021-02-06 17:04:41

You can't, the battle quest was temporarily disabled, though the beta 73 is still available and you could use it to play, baring in mind you of course won't have any new cards or effects available.
Regarding snow flowering, that depends. If you have let's say, 5 grass cards, and only vegetal wintering as the ice one, and you play it, it will make you junk 5 grass cards, increase your freezing to 5, and thus you will only draw the new ones and junk them right away, thus snow flowering not being triggered, since it must be in your hand by the end of the turn. That's why it's necessary to have ice simbols and play a couple of them, that will give you a solid base of ice cards that will be discarded while you are frozen, thus leaving the grass ones in your hand.

2021-02-06 18:04:14 (edited by pulseman45 2021-02-06 18:04:48)

Also curious about "hand in the fire". It sounds like a last resort if you get too many "rust" or "weed" cards in the hand, and it's only moderately useful as you would prefer not to have to sacrifice too many useful cards.

2021-02-06 19:11:28

Nostalgic hand seems better in almost every way except for that nasty passive effect in the discard.

2021-02-16 09:59:37 (edited by pokeboss 2021-02-16 10:09:33)

Hi all. I was wondering what crazy party's battle mode is based off of. I'm getting pokemon vibes, but not sure since there are cards instead. I'm trying to see if I can  find more  game structure and laur insight surrounding this game mode. Thanks. Also I was wondering what a deck reconstitution is. I'm trying to get eruption to work. Oh and what is the reason for a player to start with less cards in the hand? Thanks again.

What audio dramas do you like. I like the leviathan chronicles, we're alive, and our fair city. Check them out!