2021-02-03 15:36:09

@125, didn't you read like the last page? Personally when I'm reading through recent stuff with multiple pages I read the first 25, and the last 25. Then do some inferrence. I should have a dropbox link but I'm not totally sure if I deleted it. Let me check my pm's and I'll send it to you afterwards

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2021-02-03 15:38:41

The link seems to be still wrking, however I'd like to point out there's a chance its infected with malware. The last time I did a scan, I believe 12/65 of antiviruses flagged it for not much serious but viruses none the less. So, I suggest running it in a sandbox or VM if you so wanna play it. Check your pm

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2021-02-03 15:39:09

Hi,
At the moment, this game is not available due to an infection that occurred a while back. I also do not know what Tumni is currently doing, so it might be a while yet before it returns.

2021-02-03 15:41:17

i don't really recommend you downloading it, It seems the version tunmi compiled, Contains a virus, And no, This is not bgt to say it's normal or whatever thing, So i really don't recommend downloading the thing, Anyways it's buggy, And tunmi discontinued it a long time ago, So it's really not werth it.

2021-02-03 18:36:41

i dout he's still working on this anyways, he said in another topic, that he was working on something called goldin cran or something. so. and the time i had it, it's really hard to survive for more then 2 mins, first the airplain takes to long to start up, and by the time that it's ready, you have like, 100 enemies and helicopters on you so. yeah. and you move to slow. and stuff.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-02-03 19:48:11

I only just got back to this game about two days ago.
I have to redesign some features, possibly remove some as well. Please give me some time.

-----
YouTube
GitHub
Discord: @tunmi13#1880

2021-02-04 12:38:31

how do I check my pms?

2021-02-04 17:37:39

@jlvp1998 if you maximize your browser window, then at the top of the page with index, user list etc, there should be a private messages link.