2021-01-20 05:45:18

Hi everyone,
A while ago I purchased Change Reaction from the draconis website for my windows PC, and was emailed a registration key. All was well. Right up until I tried to register using that registration key. I would generally get a message that would say something like the server was not available or something similar. Has this happened to anyone else?

I have had a friend who this has happened to as well myself, and he has direct-tweeted and/or DM'd the developer without getting a response. We have both contacted support on their website and gotten no responses. Any help would be appreciated.

2021-01-20 06:47:13

Hi.

i'm sorry to say that website's game surver seams to be down.

I'm going to put a topic in the website descustion room to either have those games taken down or a note saying the games are no longer supported.

I'm gone for real :)

2021-01-20 19:08:18

HOnestly, I wish that he would take the entire site down if he's no longer willing to support those games, because right now, people can literally just buy those games, assuming that everything will work, and then get completely jipped. Is there no other way of contacting him?

2021-01-20 19:31:41

Hi.

I doubt it, the most I can 'do is make my mod topic.

2021-01-21 02:54:17

I just bought silver dollar the other day and I do have monkey business and good thing Mb still works and the server is down to register it.  I think that he should make the games free if he is no longer going to suport them.

2021-01-21 05:51:26

Hi.

@gregsteel, I highly doubt he'd make them free, it'd be nice though.

2021-01-21 10:19:46

That would be a question of "does he still have the source code?" If he does, does he want to go through the effort of ripping out all the demo and registration code? Still, even if he doesn't want to/can't do these things, he should at least take the site down to stop people from accidentally purchasing things they're not going to get. It's weird that he keeps the site up, and is obviously paying for it, but isn't sending out keys or fixing the server.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2021-01-22 02:58:50

I have my registration key for Silver dollar.

2021-02-02 19:33:10

I have been told that Change Reaction is working again and accepting registrations. So, everyone can go back to enjoying it.