2021-01-28 18:12:24

interesting. i'll have to give this a try
speaking of radium, yeah, i've red about that and the things that some people faced do to it being considered somethign for beauti, their is a video in the infographics  show you channel about it

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2021-01-28 19:12:10

OK, this is absolutely wonderful, and I wish I could've had it back when I had chemistry at school, instead of just an outdated and simplified periodic table in a word document.
Could you please be so kind as to add an option to translate this? Because that way it could be used in schools all around the world. I for one would love to translate this into Slovenian; it'll take a while, but I'll get it done.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2021-01-30 23:00:49

People, there is a strange thing with Windows Defender and The periodic table. I have noticed, that Windows Defender reports me that The periodic table is potentional threat.
Ofcourse I think, that It is false. I don't know, why, because every Nate's software is without any threat. So, how to report this problem to Microsoft?
I have noticed, that similar issues were with Osara for Reaper. But somebody reported It and everything was normal.
Thank You.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2021-01-30 23:41:02

I think I recall something about the ability to submit files for review in the security center but eh, it was in passing and I could be mistaken. I believe the issue is the embedded python interpreter that pyinstaller makes, similar to how BGT scripts are bundled.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2021-01-31 04:48:50

I'm also getting the virus warning that @28 got.

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2021-01-31 09:54:50

@29, I think, that no. Most of Nathan Tech's software is programmed in Python and there wasn't any problem, like this.
Maybe this reporting of problem is in Windows Defender.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2021-02-23 00:00:52

Hello guys!
I created a video in portuguese about the periodic table.
here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKZO-cClNOA
Please, if you can, click on like button and subscribe to the channell.