2021-01-22 10:24:58

Yes.

2021-01-25 20:02:45

quick question, I seem to have missed the instructions to turn on the screen reader when installing the game. how would I go about doing
that?

2021-01-25 20:43:16

Hi, just press space when the game starts

I am a gamer from the begining of my life, and that will not change :p

2021-01-25 20:50:53

I don't know if that still works after first time startup. Go and try it, and if it doesn't, I can tell you how to fix it.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2021-01-25 21:56:58

sadly it did not work

2021-01-26 14:54:12

ok. Open the game, and either wait or press a key after a while to make the music start. Then go down twice, press enter once and wait for the options menu to load. That takes about a second for me, so wait for that long, then press enter again right away and space to enable narration.

2021-01-27 20:02:27

I've bought the game, and I love it.

I love audiogames, a specially some offline ones like top speed.

2021-03-12 07:49:50

Their's been some great tracks in the workshop.  People have been having fun charting things in the discord.

2021-04-24 10:01:39

I today fond that some tracks in arcade mode are different. After playing one in the score mode it sequentially plays the anotherone. Whats idea of this?

check out my instrumental music at http://ondrosik.bandcamp.com

2021-04-24 22:54:44

@ondrosik Those are similar to courses in other rhythm games. You play through a number of tracks in sequence and then get a score ranking at the end. You can hit f1 on a course or track to get more information about it (for courses it tells you the tracks you'll be playing through).

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2021-04-29 19:02:25 (edited by Diego 2021-04-29 19:02:57)

Hi guys!
I reinstalled the game, put the say tools and clipreader but NVDA doesn't read the clipboard automaticaly.
I installed NVDA sapi but when I use as my default voice also does not read, even with the clipboard option disabled
Wath can I do?

2021-04-29 23:32:59 (edited by assault_freak 2021-04-29 23:43:59)

I'm stuck on a particular mission, namely the Daily Grind, and I can't figure out what I'm missing to finish it. I'm hitting the majority of the notes right... is it a case of user hyper drift and speed boosts at the proper time for this one? I just can't seem to keep up with the others, and when I try too hard to implement boosts and drifts I miss notes which causes me to slow down even more. lol
Edit: I just finished it, but only with a bronze... I'm also curious about speed. Logically, it follows that the better your timing, the better your speed. Can't seem to maintain it though, even when I'm hitting notes right on the beat. Turns I'm finding challenging as well. When I hear the tones indicating there's a turn, am I supposed to press the analogue stick in that direction? Or do I just wait for notes to continue to appear? I don't actually think I know whether turns happen on their own or if I have to manually do them.

Discord: clemchowder633

2021-04-30 09:26:17

Good timing only helps you to gain speed up to a certain level, after that, it will stop being effective. To get more speed you have to use boosts and drifts. If you're fast enough and you don't use one of these things regularly, just hitting notes will actually slow you down, no matter how good your timing is, so make sure to use your boost meter whenever you can. If you have a maxed out drift extender, I've found that you don't even need to fully fill your meter to get a meaningful speed increase.

2021-04-30 10:12:47

do remember though, that having that boost sucking thingy on your car helps for sure, dont atempt this mission in the beginning, do death contract first, that is what I recomend, as then, your car wil be upgraded to its fullest

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future