2021-01-22 16:56:38

If I am reading discord right, someone sent the mud into a loop, or the claim is that someone has a vehicle that they are trying to empty of nulls there by sending the mud in to a loop.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2021-01-22 17:00:45

Oh damn.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2021-01-22 17:06:52

There is a good chance that I might not have gotten that quit right, but is my understanding. Like I say, follow the discord server.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2021-01-22 17:11:51

And it's back up now...wo!

Time to get grinding for that cannon and 6 dice

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

2021-01-27 03:38:49

Been playing for the last week or so. the area seems huge. Did a few runs and shot a few things. Personally, I would love to have some good, screen reader useable, maps that I can use to have a pretty good layout of the areas. Like to get a armor truck with a few mounted weapons that I could use to blow a large area up if I so wish. I would not say no to a tank mind you. Would also like a few flame throwers, and one or two other weapons, mainly a few WMDs. The lag from time to time is aggravating at times though.

DropBox Referral

2021-01-27 04:20:56

I can't get past the bullshit capcha to reactivate my discord, sigh.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2021-01-27 08:41:07

oh my... isn't there an audio alternative for that? I do remember that I just have to check the checkbox...

2021-01-27 10:52:47

There is but it's super incoherent.:(

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2021-01-27 17:22:42

I needa find electronics and assault rifle teachers. and ugh that fucking ork underground... lol.

End racism
End division
Become united

2021-01-27 20:10:36

My god, the ork underground is a pain in the ass, I was looking for some folder and a chip which could be anywhere in the underground and I had no idea where it could be, I felt like I've not been everywhere, and yet no matter where I went I couldn't find what I needed so i just went around in cirles and only got skanky hookers to enjoy their company among rats and drug dealers. Couldn't do the run in the end anyways.

I choose to be happy

2021-01-27 22:08:28

Dude fuck that place. It seems infinite and when you move, you dont even move when it's an invalid exit, but you don't know you don't move. The way I found this out was trying to leave a particular place there, going out onto the tracks and the same exist showed up leading right back to that place. I will have to sink more time into it, but I am *not* looking forward to it lol.

End racism
End division
Become united

2021-01-27 22:44:18 (edited by JaceK 2021-01-27 22:45:28)

Oh the Coal Plains are infinitely worse. I know exactly where the chip is, and it's not that hard to find. You're a ways off if you're dealing with hookers really. But. Fuck. The. Coal. Plains. It's like the Ork Underground but several million times worse. At least there with scan you get useful more of the same exits. I have the quick way to/from the building there in alias form if anyone wants it, because fuuuuuuck that place.

Also. Shaman is hilarious fun. Walk in. Cast flamethrowr, walk out while invisible. If they spot me, I got an assault shotty to deal with that

EDIT: Ah you're on about the tunnels, yeah, don't mess with those. Just stick to the main streets and it's fairly easy to remember, honestly.

Also on Linux natively

2021-01-28 03:49:14

Scan is your best buddy yo, for real.

2021-01-28 08:45:07

Right, stick to the tunnels.
Well I'll have to try it again as I suppose the chip wouldn't be that far off then.
Thanks.

I choose to be happy

2021-01-28 16:58:14

I like the wiki myself. Anyway, I claimb my bison and harley. Question, what good does these do me as a newbie?

DropBox Referral

2021-01-28 17:13:41

I would use them to explore, but honestly, park them and do your runs with the taxi system while there are no fees. You can earn up to 50 karma before your newbie status goes away and you must pay.

End racism
End division
Become united

2021-01-28 17:17:32

For me, it is hard to find jobs. I've looked everywhere. I've been to every place, but I can't find jobs to do. I even  went to all the bars but no luck, my karma is so low, that no one will take me seriously. Kind of sucks as I completed everything at Ricky's  place.

Hi there, if you wanna find me on twitch, you can do so at Twitch.tv/LeonianUniverse and on YouTube at the same channel name. I stream Hearthstone and other games and love to chat with people, so if you like my content, feel free to subscribe or follow me.

2021-01-28 17:37:47

Have you tried the affterlife? If I remember, there is one up on the heaven level in the second booth in that is on the east side of the room.

DropBox Referral

2021-01-28 21:48:42

Spell design takes foreeeeever.....deck building too IIRC. If you're gonna do a shamann, or mage, get your spell design stupidly high

Also on Linux natively

2021-01-29 02:40:41

I'm liking this so far, although I'm really confused as to how I can actually improve.
I'm a decker with a kinda shitty SMG I got from chargen, that I can't find a replacement for, or ammo for. I have fairly high skill in electroncs, various other computer skills and SMG's, but can't find a teacher for any of it.
I've been doing random jobs from different people, but other than that can't find much interesting to do. Finding ways to use the money and karma I'm getting in useful ways seems to be difficult.

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!

2021-01-29 07:37:52

You have trained and practiced primarily, so no need to do it again for a while, concentrate on getting karma and the nuyen for practicing later, as you won't magically have it for free, nor will it be cheap.

I choose to be happy

2021-01-29 16:43:59

@95:

There's absolutely mobs that drop better SMG or if you ask on the radio somebody can help you out. I know one person who has a knack of getting weapons.

Also on Linux natively

2021-01-29 23:49:18

I guess I finally get my adept working this time. Man, char building is freaking complicated. One wrong step and you're stuck forever unless you recreate.

2021-01-30 06:39:42

If it helps, building a character in the tabletop RPG is also pretty crazy. The MUD is designed to emulate the rules as much as possible, so it's kind of confusing.

2021-02-02 23:35:55

As someone who's actually played the Shadowrun tabletop rpg, this is most dope.