2021-01-12 09:50:12 (edited by JasonBlaze 2021-01-12 09:50:54)

thanks!, I  applied for tau, looks like they still have some space.

2021-01-12 09:51:24

hi guys. i haven't been playing this game in a while, i left just after syndicates were intraduced. what's new since then? i do keep up with some of the changelogs but i've definitely missed a few.

2021-01-12 19:59:27

Lots of new stations and missions, syndicate campagnes where the syndicate comes together to fight enemy waves and gets really good loot from it, new ships and QoL travel improvements for ships, lots of new equipment (most of it drops on campagnes), bodyguards that protect you if you're attacked (with multiple teers of guard), overhaul for side jobs (some of them have little side events where you have to make choices), fuel and market prices are now based on the economic status and activity on a station (e.g. peple doing career tasks there), new combat mechanics and combat sounds, ships can now have storage lockers for equipment.
There's a full list on tauguide.de at the botum list of links. Every entry on that list links to the respective update changelog.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2021-01-12 21:13:35

Can you somehow play this for a while with something like a guest-character before creating an account?

2021-01-12 21:29:37

hi.

@firefly82, I don't think so.

I'm trying the game again and the story seams really good so i'll probably play as much as i can for that.

I'm on a mission and have no idea how to get back to it though so have reported it to the staff. I've opened my VIP pac so my stats are all 100 percent, then go back to the main mission link but all I can find is abort mission and some mile stone buttons, opening them does nothing.

I'm gone for real :)

2021-01-13 02:57:48 (edited by brad 2021-01-13 03:07:46)

Hi.

I figured out how to do it; I was in the wrong area, now I have to get back to tao station and am waiting around, if D in this game means day, I'm just going to quit, I'm not waiting around for a day just to play a game, great story or not.

Edit: I've quit the game, I can't delete the account, which irritates me a little but there's nothing I can do about that. The story is really good but I'm not a fan of waiting around for a day or so just to take an action.

2021-01-13 03:10:08

no, it's not that long to travel, well depend on the distent but it usually takes a few minutes. there is a section somewhere on the guide that explains about time. pay etention to the countdown as well.

2021-01-13 03:35:03

Hi.

@JasonBlaze, thanks but i'm leaving this game alone, I don't want to even wait 19 minutes, that's what I think it was, something like D:19:2010. As good as this story is; the stile of game isn't for me.

2021-01-13 04:09:34

hi guys. i am about to play this game. before i play, i want to ask a question. is there only pvp exist or is there pve system also exist?

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2021-01-13 04:18:43

@@brad: ah I understand. that's exactly what I think when I first start the game. life getting busy though, so I am fine with the wait since I could do something else.
@necrozma: both are in the game actualy. you can fight npc on the ruins.

2021-01-13 09:02:44

Pvp is a thing, but if you stay in your hotel room while not doing anything important and if you regularly put your money into the bank, you should be safe. Most players that do pvp are on higher level stations most of the time anyway, so in the Sol system at least you should be safe almost all the time. Tau station doesn't allow pvp at all. Just remember to buy a clone if you're going to a station with no sick bay on it and plan to spend a lot of time there.
There's PVE opportunities in the ruins, you can either look for trouble which can give you one enemy to fight, or a sewer campagne that makes you fight 6 of them for rewards. And syndicates have their campagnes of course.

2021-01-13 15:54:27

thanks. and... wow.i completed two missions and the story is really awesome.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2021-01-14 09:05:00

Hi.
I remember I briefly took a look at the game long time ago, but I never got into it.
Does the game require you to play every day, or can you take a break from the game for a few days, week or so?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2021-01-14 09:16:06

I think so yeah, I left the game for a few months, then come back without any problem.

2021-01-14 10:56:41

You can leave the game and come back whenever you want. Just keep in mind that if you aren't active, you won't receive your career salary and if you're not VIP, you won't get anymore rations. If you're VIP, rations stop acumulating after a month of not picking them up. Syndicates also want you to do stuff at least occasionally, but how much that is depends on the syndicate. In TAU and TTU, it seems to be enough if you log in occasionally to do some discreet work or career tasks, since even those small things give the syndicate experience.

2021-01-15 09:13:50

Thanks a lot. I'll give it a try in the future.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen