2021-01-11 18:58:03

so this has been happening at least since December of 2020 for me Is this recent? could this be only being related to my connection? if not, is there any fix?

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2021-01-12 11:45:39

Hi,

I guess it's related to your connection, because I visited several times & never got any error as such. I'm not sure what error you must be getting, is it something ERR CONNECTION TIMED OUT? This may be cause of some anti virus I guess. Probably the inbuilt Windows Defender/Windows Security.
Some general ways to fix this could be-
1. Check your connection,
2. Disable Firewall.
3. Disable Proxy Settings.
4. Clear Browser Cache.
5. You can check The Maximum Execution Time.

2021-01-13 02:42:03

yeah, its strange because sometimes the forum works at full speed, but then at other times it shows timeouts and then even the cloudflare pages come up

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2021-01-13 12:31:37

I  think it's the connection... i  have that sometimes as well. but i  don't no what the cloud thing is and i  havent seen it.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.