2020-07-12 17:53:19

@575 is right. I wouldn't expect any specific dates at this point... especially with everything going on. There will be news when there is any to report.

Discord: clemchowder633

Thumbs up

2021-01-05 11:16:21

hi its news about the game?

Thumbs up

2021-01-05 11:20:36

Yeah, I was wondering abou the same. Interesting if there's something coming as the new year started so... maybe? Maybe? aha

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

Thumbs up

2021-01-05 20:30:58

hmmm, I am afrait, that we will not play this game any more. smile It would be nice, if they will give us the demo, what was at trailer.

Thumbs up

2021-01-05 20:44:52

Guys, if you allow me a word here, I don't mean to offend anyone, I feel that I'm the most impatient person in the world, however constantly bringing this topic back to appear to ask only if there is any news about the game won't speed up the process of news emergence any single second. You're asking about news as if they already exist Somewhere hidden, while the sources of news of this game are at your fingertips so if there were news you'd guys be the first to know. Just be more patient, and let this topic only appear for the actual news.
I'm also burning from excitement and anticipation and I confess, I can hardly wait as this game is literally the game of my dreams. Yet we have to patiently wait.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up

2021-01-05 20:48:46

I trust clement and all the galaxy laboratory team, we will eventually play the game, but given the special circumstances of the last year, it was ovbious that the project would slow down a bit.
also, Assault said several times that the project is still going, so guys... wait some more, and one of these days we'll wake up with good news about this game.
planet saga is my most anticipated audiogame by far, i can't wait to play it, but lets be realistic, things aren't so easy at these strange times we're living in.

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

Thumbs up

2021-01-05 20:52:15

sorry for the double post, but i agree 300% with Muhammad Hajjar here.

Thumbs up

2021-01-05 20:52:27

Yeah. Let's just wait until @Assault or anyone else reports something.

"Snake, don't worry about it. There's more to being a good person than just having a stereo television."

Thumbs up

2021-01-05 23:25:51

If a game is developped by one person it is very hard to make somethink as quickly as you want, maybe mm has another work.
If you want a good game but not piece of shit you must be patient.

Thumbs up

2021-01-06 07:10:32

Is there any chance at all that this game could be released on steam or some other digital distribution platform? Also, can someone summarise everything that we know so far?

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

Thumbs up

2021-02-22 12:32:22

Is this project still running or it is dead?

Thumbs up

2021-02-22 12:36:14

@586 did you read the previous posts?

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470

Thumbs up

2021-02-22 17:03:09

No no no, @587, you are gravely mistaken, my good sir. This topic does indeed serve a purpose.
This topic is used when ever news about this game is posted. I think the mods should instead impose a caution on anyone who keeps asking if the project is alive.
In fact, maybe @1 should edit the first post to say that the project is still going and that news reports will be infrequent.
Just my thoughts.
O-T I really don't feel like going to school tomorrow, but nothing we can do about that lol.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

Thumbs up

2021-02-22 17:26:44 (edited by Shadowcat 2021-02-22 17:27:02)

Ask and ye shall receive! It has been done.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

Thumbs up

2021-02-22 23:26:05

Lol guys, this is my signature never mind it big_smile lol
Surely this topic shouldn't be closed, I myself am pretty much waiting for updates regarding the game smile
But the idea is just to wait and be patient and don't flood the topic with "any news" like questions.

Kind regards!

Thumbs up

2021-02-23 08:58:14

Lol sorry for asking! this topic is over

Thumbs up

2021-02-23 12:48:55

At this point, anytime I see this topic pop up on the first page and the poster isn't assault freak, I immediately assume it's "any update? Any news? Is it worked on?" kinda question. Swear the entire ten or more pages are all full of this now. Seriously guys, unless you have something about the game to report, please stop.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

Thumbs up

2021-02-23 13:46:07

@592, I totally agree with you there. I open this topic whenever there is an update in hopes of finding any news regarding the game and always find people asking the same thing.

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

Thumbs up

2021-02-24 21:27:01

The game is still being worked on. Translation is still taking a long time, as I'm doing it all by hand. But it'
is progressing, if slowly. So is the rest of development. Please be patient. Announcements will come when there's something to announce.

Discord: clemchowder633

Thumbs up +1

2021-02-25 01:01:35

@assault_freak
Thank you for your work!

Thumbs up

2021-02-25 07:57:17

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbs up

2021-04-02 20:04:11 (edited by Muhammad Hajjar 2021-04-02 20:04:57)

Hey everybody
For those who didn't know, Galaxy Laboratory released some news some days ago. They've said that development of Planet Saga is going on alright and stable. They've opened up  submission applications for voice acting the character dialogs and combat voices in the game for Japanese voice casters.
Just so you know, the following link which is for the voice actors recruitment page does contain some storyline spoilers, so don't read through the page if you don't want some lines of the story and characters revealed and spoiled for you.
Here's the link: http://ps.mm-galabo.com/Apply/Voice.html

Kind regards!

Thumbs up +2

2021-04-02 20:58:51

hi
thank you for the good news

Thumbs up

2021-04-02 21:36:25

Yes, i've noticed it too just yesterday. with voices it'll be even better

Thumbs up

2021-04-02 21:38:43

Great news. I'll admit, I was about to go right past this topic, thinking it was another "when will this game be out? any news?" question. Glad I took the time to read.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

Thumbs up