2020-12-24 06:14:02 (edited by keyIsFull 2021-09-04 16:36:11)

Hey. After seeing a few topics like this I decided to make one for sound designers to post their demos, along with contact info in case someone wants to get in touch with them to negotiate sound effects for games. I would appreciate it if the admins stickied this topic. Please try to keep clutter out of this topic, or maybe I can try and keep the first post updated with a list of designers with post numbers for their contact info. I will begin with my own demo, which is a bit old so it doesn't have some of my later work, but still illustrative enough of my talents from then. Contact me on sleepio1 at hotmail dot com.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xtclmoniuvpm8gd/demo.mp3?dl=1
Music was not designed by me; I got it from a royalty free music library.

Designers
  • GrannyCheeseWheel (post 4): Listen

• Omer (post 5): Listen

• Techmaster20 (post 6): Listen

• morse (post 11): URL is broken

• Sightless Wolf (post 16): Listen

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2020-12-24 14:02:15

Just an idea for the listing thing, List if the person, Does sound stuff for payment or free, To make it easier for people to pick.

2020-12-24 18:39:21

Just made this a sticky thread.

2020-12-24 20:08:01

Just made this today.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-12-26 00:46:38

Hello there.
I’m Ömer. I do sound designing in my free time. You most likely heard my projects from the games that I have created, from the anyaudio by the name of soundmaster, as the main sound designer for the VIP sound pack for the Cosmic Rage mud, or as the unofficial sound designer for bloodbath. I want to offer my services for new and old developers alike. We all play, or develop games, and we know that sound is the most important thing for us. This statement also applies for sighted gamers after a certain point. Any game, movie, or something else can’t feel right without the sound. For this reason, I decided to offer my services for those who want them. My first intention is to create a reasonable portfolio for the future, so my first priority is to team up with people that are not going to abandon their projects so I can reference the projects which I have worked on my portfolio. For this reason, I'M going to charge (20 dollars, at max), depending on the project’s length and its needs. This wasn’t going to be the case if the people that I have worked for free hadn’t ditched me and caused my hours of work to go wasted. The money will motivate me and allow me to buy better equipment and software. Without getting into more financial details, I’d like to talk about my skills. The first thing I like to create is sci fi effects. Futuristic vehicles, spacebattles, robots, futuristic weaponry, high tech equipment, the limits are the creator’s imaginations, with the enough description, almost anything is possible. The next category I like is fantasy elements, monsters, creatures, zombies, ghosts, magical effects, you name it, endless possibilities. And the last one for this list, but not the least is foley fx. whilst I'm not expert on this field at the time of writing this post, but I’m improving and trying my best everyday, this can range from footsteps, impacts, gun handling, wooshes, crashes, impacts and many more, covering most of the everyday sounds. If there is something special that you request from me, which has been not listed in this list, we can talk about it, I will try my best either way. Before ending this post, I’d like to present you a demo which you can listen by clicking HERE, (further samples can be provided if requested). If your  interested by this offer, you can either e-mail me by clicking here, by sending a pm to me, or by replying on this topic. Thank you and have a nice day!

2021-01-05 02:54:41

Here's something I worked on recently. It's a building exploding. https://www.dropbox.com/s/b1gktdz7q922i … s.mp3?dl=1

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2021-01-09 18:13:39

@techmaster20, Error 500s on me. Also, why do you want me to download it by default?

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2021-01-12 06:37:35

@5  that demo clip was fire, i  loved all of the sounds.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-01-20 23:55:33

@1, May wanna update post one to reflect the new osters that volunteered.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2021-01-21 20:21:34

thanks, I updated the first post.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2021-01-21 23:39:17 (edited by morse 2021-07-20 13:19:38)

i consider myself as a stupid maggots who thinks can create any sound put in front of him. i'm not actually even a fucking sound designer. i'm a maggot and will show one day how bad i am at making sounds! before, i thought of me like a superior to others in terms of sound designing and making some fusturistic sounds and shit. but you'll see, that all my sounds need procedures. one needs simply a white noise, mda tracker in the 2chanels (split stereo track select all then apply mda tracker with the setting 1set to sine wave dynamics 100 transpose balue 50 or 0 and finally the maximum pitch set to the maximum), and after that ambience. one more shit needs simply white noise and a preset of dtblkfx i created. one needs a lot of diferent sounds (explosion) and one needs a randomized strange somewhat sawtooth wave (yes the steps in shoes and in shit). i'm not on the extrahordinary side. you know, i discovered how to make sounds in audacity, sounds that where not thought as posible using audacity, but i'm calmer now. the explosions are made by mixing diferent sounds, like the sound of a bang of something of metal or even other shit you might have, that bang is run through change speed to a lower speed/pitch, then i have to do the same. if i want a large explosion, i pick one of the gun samples i created and then do the magic trick. first y resample it (track menu shift m resample) to 8000hz, then mix and render. after that, i go up and up until i have a good explosion. to make a guitar pluck that does'nt sound like one only pluck generate and the desired tone. dtmf, easy. white noise, very easy. pink noise and others, a shit in the park. silence, easy. tones, easy. those are the fundamentals of making sound design, unconsciously taken! thanks for the person who said about the white noise example. it helped me a lot to make even cooler sounds. not cool, but still for me is cool. you have'nt seen them yet. if you want you can give me destructive feedback and a criticism that will make my sound tear into bits
regarding the roof steps, the link is broken, new link is in the last post. you will have to login or register to freesound if you want the sound in high quality

if you want to post language resources and see other's language resources, click here in the language learning resources thread: https://forum.audiogames.net/post/826634/#p826634

2021-02-26 16:58:56

@1, since morse isn't with us for a while and the only way of contacting him is through the forum, maybe you should remove him for now or put a disclaimer he isn't around and he may not see your anser

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2021-05-11 12:14:32

@5, i, loved that demo so much it's the perfect stile, you are good at everything i want, if i only can buy any thing online, i wish i can some day

I am a hunter named Grunt. I didn't realize that until now.

2021-05-11 12:22:30

@5 awesome!
@11 link doesn't works

2021-05-14 01:04:04

here's the link, directly to the roof steps sounds uploaded by me to freesound. those sounds where the ones from post 11. note that to download it you must login or register to freesound.
https://freesound.org/people/fonografico/sounds/560878/

if you want to post language resources and see other's language resources, click here in the language learning resources thread: https://forum.audiogames.net/post/826634/#p826634

2021-08-27 01:50:44

Hello,
I'm a new sound designer, mainly specialize in synthesized and processing sounds.
Maybe I can help.
this is one of my most prized starship engine sounds.

2021-09-07 17:47:35

404 not found on the sound provided by 16

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

2023-12-20 18:34:47

Hello:

I recently sarted creating a campaign for tactical battle, and I am in need of a sound designer to help me by creating the sounds required, or at least, some of the sounds required by me for asid campaign. the campaign is basically a civil war set in a phantasy world in the 1500s. so I would need sounds shieldlike ones for shield walls formations, a few war crys, or even one would work, musket walleys, sword fighting sounds and spell sounds. if anyone is interested, please send me a pm on the forum or alternatively, send me a mail at [email protected]
Thank you:

if you buy a king sized bed, you're left with more bed room, but less bedroom!

2023-12-20 18:54:26

@18, i'm interested. Could you provide a few more details, I.e, will this be done for free, etc? Will send you a pm shortly.
@1, btw add me to the list of available sound designers, if possible.

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2023-12-22 16:39:56

@19: I replied to your pm

if you buy a king sized bed, you're left with more bed room, but less bedroom!

2023-12-22 19:35:56

@20, replied

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2023-12-27 11:54:46

Most of the links in this thread no longer work. sad

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.