2020-12-25 01:27:18

It's fairly universal that 2020 has been a pretty terrible year for most people around the world, in a large or small way.
so whether you've been celebrating Christmas, Hanukah, The winter solstice, Diwali, or other festivals at this darkest part of the year,

Stay safe, stay in touch with your loved ones as much as you can, try not to give in too much to dispare, have fun playing all the great games that are kicking around at the moment, and here's to a better 2021, from everyone at audiogames.net.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-12-25 07:21:35

Thanks ETC

2020-12-25 16:42:09

merry Christmas dark! and all audio games people hope you have a good one. love your games and review's that are with some of them. hope you all have a good Christmas and a happy new year, lot's of love from me, Thunder dude. lol

2020-12-25 17:54:32

merry Christmas to all

2020-12-25 19:33:06

Merry annual festive holiday related gift transferring event. I hope all humanlike creatures have an enjoyable experience this day as we collectively spend money to advance the adjennda of Santa's evil capitalist workshop; I don't support his enslavement of hundreds of helpless elves to increase the happiness of children everywhere. I feel that elves deserve the same rights as humans, and that Santa should force his flying reindeer to reproduce for the benefit of transportation everywhere instead.

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!

2020-12-25 19:55:48

@matt1211, but you know elves don't have feelings? Take my point, look at the next elf and safety inspector you see, or think of how horribly people behave when they're just thinking of them elves, I mean acting elvishly is a synonim for being greedy and grasping.

I mean you just have to look at elf history.
The lord of the rings explains in detail how the elves first came to middle earth as conquerers, stole land from the natives, then, after innumerable wars among themselves, finally were irrisponsible with arms treaties, supplying the Mordor side in the Mordor/gondor war with powerful weaponry, whilst making lip service to being on the side of humanity, then when such crimes were discovered, either marrying into local royal houses, retreating to their own ultra posh exclusive housing estates (like the one in Lorein), where no none elves were allowed to enter, or simply buggering off on a luxury cruse to Valinor.

All in all, not the behaviour of a responsible group of beings methinks!

And no, this has nothing to do with all of the cyber elves employed by audiogames.net at all big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-12-25 20:02:24

Merry Christmas to everyone!
Wishing you all holidays filled with joy, and most of all love.

2020-12-25 21:02:38

I invite all of you to christmas merrily today.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2020-12-25 21:06:48

Wow Connor, I expected a lot better. Posts 5 / 6 have outdone you today, I'm afraid. Lol.

2020-12-25 21:46:10

Merry Christmas to all of the hard workers at audiogames.net

2020-12-25 22:51:11

Happy holidays to the audio games community.  May you all have a happy christmas, honica, quanza, or whatever other holiday you may be celebrating.  And to all a happy new year.  Remember if times are bad, that their is always some kind of good happening either in your own small world, or in the big big world.  Once again, happy holidays!!!!!!

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2020-12-27 08:48:54

Happy New Year to all the developers and gamers at audiogames.net!!! May this year of 2021 bring much joy and prosperity.

2020-12-28 17:16:03

@DArk: "... at this darkest part of the year"? Pun with your username intended?
That aside, happy holidays and a happy new year everyone!

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW