2020-12-14 18:06:03

@Brad:
You're forgetting something. Ok, so hypothetically let's say one of them were to step down - one of the admin, mind you. Said replacement isn't guaranteed admin access, not with the current unreliability of the webmasters.

Re, other options: Whatsapp blows ass on Windows, as it still uses the outmoded method of retrieving messages from your phone's Whatsapp via Bluetooth, not to mention its accessibility is a bit unreliable on pc. Telegram is better. But as has been said, communication medium isn't the only problem at bay here.

2020-12-14 18:27:21

@jack, I'm assuming you're American?

God you americans crack me up. Blows ass, so whats app blows air in your ass spesificly? Or how about ass hat, ass hat? Is that actually meant to be an insult? You, You, person who has a hat on his ass! Yeah, that'll show 'em! Now I want to know, if there are hat ass fitters, where can I get one? I got a fat belly but my arse needs more softness, so more hats? yes, surely that's the answer, so mr Jack of AMerica land, where may I find me a hat ass fitter?

Oh and much less importently, yes, you are right about the admins and web devs but back to these hat on ass fitters...

I'm gone for real :)

2020-12-14 18:38:59

Topic title change anyone? This asshat discussion is much more productive. Lol!

2020-12-14 18:51:38

HMPH, All you Americans hiding your secrets! I'll no one day where to find these people who fit hats on asses and those people who reck trains for no reason, pore trains, what did they do to you, hmm? Oh and we can't forget those morons swinging cats in very small places, now i'm not an animal person; but come on! what gives you the right to just pick up a cat and start swinging it around, hmm? I swair, I should report you guys to the mods, yes that's it! The mods! but wait, what if they not only ware comfy hats on their arses but reck trains and swing cats around in small rooms! oh god! what do I do!

2020-12-14 19:31:12

I don't think Whatsapp runs with bluetooth. I have bleutooth turned off and I can still receive messages.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2020-12-14 19:54:32

If someone responds to my joke I'll respond, but I'll back off for now smile we'd not want this topic changing to much smile

2020-12-14 21:05:38

@Brad, yes, those yanks surely are a strange group. Adding d's to everything and destroying the beautiful expression, "I couldn't care less".

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-12-15 07:27:41

Oh god! SO anyways... Anyways? Where the hell did the s come from? I tried asking Americans but they just say, that's how it's said and when I told them it wasn't, they didn't care, can you believe it! They're ruining the beautiful English language, bruv, ruining it I say!!

2020-12-15 10:02:04

hey hey hey, i can ruin the english language, do not worry, i am not native speaker, so i can run it easy for you, so throw these people have said and focus about me.Write message

2020-12-15 10:35:17

@sam smith, I'm only joking smile

Your English is very good smile I'm not smart enough to learn another language so good job smile

I know a tiny bit of French but that's about it.

2020-12-16 06:12:02

@starFire, well I've decided not to report any mods to the Mods, but these  silly Americans with their funny words and sayings make me laugh.

Hmm, I'm trying to think of any british ones, oh! It's raining cats and Dogs, isn't that a strange saying?

2021-02-09 22:23:35

This topic seems to be about the situation where some things are cracked down on and others are not (or are delayed).  I've tried avoiding actually coming back here to leave a post, but the forum email link seems to be forever broken, and my 6 private messages to mods have received no responses.  This seems to be my only option, so I'll leave this here and respond to private messages if any are sent.

I sent private messages to almost all of the moderation team a few weeks ago, but I haven't heard anything back and nothing has been posted about this.

I was told the new game World of Mists was using stolen sounds from some of my work.  I downloaded the game a few weeks ago and can confirm that within 10 seconds I was hearing exclusively sounds stolen from Swamp.  I've also downloaded the latest download link of the game and it is the same story.  I believe this forum's current rules require that discussion of said game, and links, be removed.  It seems this is what has been done in similar situations, so I'm guessing this is how it will/should be handled now.  Thank you.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2021-02-09 23:58:45

Hi aprone. For now, the mods are on a temporary standstill, so give it a bit

_____

2021-02-10 00:02:38

@Aprone
Can you prove they are sounds mixed for swamp rather than sounds from the same libraries Kai used though?  Because Kai didn't do any major modification on most of them.
That's the trouble, and it's why I think devs should start putting secret watermarks in their sounds.

2021-02-10 03:05:11

holy cheeseballs, Lord Aprone has posted on the forum in 2021.

2021-02-10 04:10:41

@41 I know right? I was so excited when I saw him actually posting. I had seen him browsing for a while now, but to see him back was a breath of fresh air

_____

2021-02-10 04:53:12

TBH, he's not really back. he just posted hear because it was the only option to get the mods atenchen. but mabey. lol. he said on discord that it was hard to push that submit butten. lol.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-02-13 14:52:48

@40 I really wanna know how you put watermarks that does not fuck up the sound to a notessable level and stil could be identified, if you waant to tell me how to do it or what to do to acomplish, feal free to email me att [email protected] or tell me in a pm
thanks

2021-02-13 15:09:00

2 words. Inaudible tones.

2021-02-13 15:17:15

Yeah, stand in that row of glory and kneel and bow to the greatest lord aprone!
Proof please, are sounds from WM really stolen from your game? I think that Kai was designing sounds for it so I kindly ask the Great Lord to ask Kai to post here and tell us.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2021-02-13 15:18:41

P.S. NN3 uses sounds from your game as well. Doesn't that count?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2021-02-13 15:23:44

P.S 2. Can someone send me Swamp?> I will check the game's sounds one by one to see how many of them are "stolen". Definitely I heard zombie sounds in a Polish drama releasedb y the child company of CDProject RED, so apologies, but they definitely didn't steal from you.

2021-02-13 15:25:08

what is nn3? Do you mean bk3? I dout that bk uses sounds from swamp, But maybe though and if that was really true that... Well... Will be not good since bk3 is one of the biggest audiogames we have right now, If not the biggest already.

2021-02-13 15:52:59

swamp did use some common sounds that you can find in other places, I don't know much about the sound design. But even if bk3 did use swamp sounds, it was about 8 years ago the game was created, and it was last updated in 2019 because the developer has started a heavy college career. So I don't think the mods are after bk3.

2021-02-13 16:06:57

BK3, vulcan minigun. Weather or not that sound is actually swamp specific though, I honestly have no idea.
Aprone, as a former mod yourself, you should really know better than to make bold, sweeping statements like this without at least bothering to back them up.