2020-12-16 00:08:17

@Brad, sure you don't have to be a great chef to comment on a burger, however if you just say bleh, this burger sucks instead of saying, hmmmmmmmm, this burger has too much salt, or too little bief, then you're not contribuuting nothing at all, aside from just noise.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-12-16 02:44:12 (edited by Jim 2020-12-16 02:46:01)

If it’s so  bad, the doors right there. None of us are stopping you at all

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

2020-12-16 05:40:01

@jim, i'd love to jump to another platform but sadly this is the only one with the most up to date audiogame news.

@Exodus hang on, when the hell did I disrespect the students who made the audiogames? They made them in what, 2005, things have been updated since then.

I'm using stupid in this case to mean, silly, or idiotic, it makes no sense to me to keep a site up and running and yet not update it with the latest features the comunity asks for.

@jayjay, I completely agree, that's why I can list the things that can be fixed but alright, I get your point. I won't mention this stuff again, and no; that's not me throwing a temper tantrom, that's me realising nothing will be done.

@lucus, I don't care enough to make my own forum for you guys, I really don't. There's to much crap that goes on here and I would not be able to handle that.

@mechaSkyGuardian, yep, exactly.

@redfox, the only reason I do that is because it is broken.

I'm gone for real :)