2020-12-13 19:11:51

hhi all, i'm really not sure should I feel ashamed, sad, scared or having hope
it all started in mid of 2019 I think, when my preavioce account("berdberd", got hacked as a result of me playing clones, useing the same password everywhere and alike, I was stupid backthen, was an idiot, was at a reall bad mentul state for having our house litirily berned, that was the first time I expearionced such things, I cryed a lot, that's not why i'm here, as a result of all I said, I did not bared all the forum is not trusting me, and wont trust me anymore, and with my mentul state, I said that i'll leave the forum and all that, after that, the name "berdberd" means sadness and tempriture rising when I ever hear it
than in end of 2019, I, I made this account, hoping that the past will be gon and everything will be good that I got a lesin of leaving clones, and useing password managers, but stil I feal so bad for not saying that, I always want to post such topic but I simply feer the results, the thot of me getting band always scares me, this comunity is the most place I find cunfert in most the time when I need to be away of reall life do to famly or whatever other reason
i'm here to say sorry, and to not be a huge black spot at my faivrit comunity, I really mean what I say, I groo up the last year thanks to this comunity mostly, I really hope, from all of my hart, that a large amount of you guys forgive me
I think i'll face such a thing suner or later, but better make it as soon as now,  i'll leave this account's fate to admins, with litil hope that I might be forgiven, I know that I deserve everything bad that will be said at this topic
i'm pressing the submit butten with my hart beeting kinda fast, and my tempriture really hie, and with hope
thank you for reading, all

2020-12-13 19:17:01

@1 it was a pleasant surprise when I found out you were, hmm bird bird trhough the Beta testing of the Idiotic Sandbox thing, but as you've said, you've growwn to become a contributing member of the forums, and you've left that crap behind. Oh, yeah, and if I were in that situation, with the way you were ran off the forums, I wouldn't want to have that stigma attatched to me either. So, I'm hoping the mods don't ban you or anything.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-12-14 03:50:29

Hey mate, it's alright. I'm not sure what happened as I don't pay attention to every topic on here but i'm sure the mods won't ban you, I've read some of your posts and they have no reason to do so.

I'm gone for real :)

2020-12-14 03:52:19

Why would they ban him? He did nothing wrong.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2020-12-14 03:55:48

@redfox, exactly.

2020-12-14 06:04:47

Well you're actually being the change you want to see in yourself, which is a big step forward.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-12-14 10:59:35 (edited by Meatbag 2020-12-14 11:02:54)

thank you everyone for the great posts, no, I think that i'll get a worning or in the worst cace a ban is because I have multable accounts(the not to break the rules because none of them is band and/or whatever, only this account has couple wornings and I did not created any account after "meatbag")

2020-12-14 17:46:14

Posts like these brings hope to me that this community is not yet lost.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2020-12-14 18:53:26

@LordLondon, I will not have a jerman in signiture just yet, but one day... One day I will...

2020-12-14 19:10:10

@10, a jerman in signiture? How can you do that? Tell me i would like to try adding the USA in a post.

2020-12-14 19:24:59

@mohamed, first you must eat 10000 pretzals...

2020-12-14 21:22:41

They should have no reason to, @redfox, as it wasn't used meliciously or anything.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here