2020-11-08 18:13:48

Yes I know, there aren't many updates this week.
Well it's not my fault, the Agnet cyber elves were complaining that the machinery in the update factory was unsafe.
I asked how the machinery was unsafe? I mean, the machines are all made of diamond coted reinforced steelanium, the hardest material in the universe (well accept for a certain ex Us presiden't skull, though that is more dense than hard, but lets not go there).

Either way, I pointed out to the Agnet Cyber elves that no, the machines were perfectly safe!

The Elves weren't safe of course, not with their irritating habit of walking under those huge crushing cogs or jumping off the beams over the lava pit, but you know that's not really my problem, I mean, who ever heard of Elf and safety!

fortunately, we did get a couple of updates out this week, and even more fortunately I was able to clear the squashed cyber elves off them, so here they are:

Updates by dark:
Jeopardy: Entry and description.
Tau station: Entry and First draught description, to be added to when I've played more of the game.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-11-09 06:37:07

nice updates as always, dark!

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-12-14 12:09:54 (edited by brad 2020-12-14 14:47:39)

Edit: turns out; I had an account.

I'd like to play tau station but when I try to sign up with my email, it says sorry; this account is not availible.

I can't find a way to contact the dev, can someone help?

I'm gone for real :)