2020-12-10 15:11:18

hi, today I wanted to download blind sordsman, I went into the db, searched for it, entered its entry, pressed the download link and... it gives a HTTP 403, The HTTP 403 is a HTTP status code meaning access to the requested resource is forbidden. The server understood the request, but will not fulfill it due to client-related issues.

2020-12-10 15:19:18

find it in
https://www.agarchive.net/pages/developers.html

2020-12-11 00:57:01

@1: 403 can mean a few things. First, as you pointed out, it could mean you do not have access to the file for any number of reasons. However, it can also mean the web server does not have permission to read the file. On Unix-like systems, which are responsible for serving most Internet content, each file and directory has permissions associated with it, which determine who can read, write, and execute. If the web server process doesn't have the read permission on the file you want, or I assume the read and execute permissions on one of the folders it needs, or if a few other things aren't quite right, it will throw an error 403. There is nothing you can do about this, the webmaster, server administrator, or the user who has space on the server needs to correct the problem.