2020-12-07 05:28:36

mike-tan wrote:

hi there. currently i'm stuck at the race that our aponent car crash because of breakdown and vergent saved him. and I don't know what to do next. help will a pritiated thanks

If you interact with the race circuit, you'll be given a hint where to go next! The hint is the following:
you need to go to the harbor and defeat some gangsters you find there. If you haven't found it already, it's near the night club where the politician was, so around 2nd avenue number 34. After that, return to the race circuit so that you can give Almanon the gangsters' goods (with which he'll buy himself a new car).

2020-12-07 07:51:11

Hello Valkyri I enjoyed demo version of this game and I want to play full version but because of limitations for paypal and steam in my countri I can't buy it. can you help me to play full version?
the corona virus don't allow me to go out and I don't have any thing to play please help me
thanks

2020-12-07 08:09:26

ok thanks.

2020-12-07 08:21:51

there's a containers there. how to get in? thanks

2020-12-07 09:06:36

masroor.rahmani wrote:

Hello Valkyri I enjoyed demo version of this game and I want to play full version but because of limitations for paypal and steam in my countri I can't buy it. can you help me to play full version?
the corona virus don't allow me to go out and I don't have any thing to play please help me
thanks

What do you expect? To get the game for free? What payment options do you have in your country?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2020-12-07 09:21:14

hi there. i've got through the hover now. i'm stuck in the seen that the godess company me to the place near the subburbs to look for a crates. so where's the crate? thanks

2020-12-07 09:34:41

mike-tan wrote:

hi there. i've got through the hover now. i'm stuck in the seen that the godess company me to the place near the subburbs to look for a crates. so where's the crate? thanks

The crates are inside the Suburbs, there's 3 of them! Once you have them all head to the brown house (still inside the suburbs), and leave the crates in the free space in the Shed room.

2020-12-07 09:38:07

@30 my countri don't let us to use any payment services

2020-12-07 09:48:35

Hi guys!
Wow!
Sound so interesting I will give a shot for that.
Cheers!
Bee!

No! Please don't get me wrong!
The wrong could be right! The right could be wrong.

2020-12-07 11:34:52

I watched a letsplay of this game from start to finish, and I'll do my best to try and stay constructive. One positive thing I can say is that you guys are definitely trying to improve. The quality of your sounds, stories, and voice acting has gone up since the first few releases. Unfortunately, th positivity ends here.
Here's the problem. Mechanics wise, the association's games are stuck in a rut. Their mechanics never seem able to move away from bop it style combat, puzzles with way too much hand holding, and simplistic racing.
The fighting in particular could have been improved a long time ago. Ever since games like blind gladiator, people have been giving you suggestions on how to do *interesting* combat. I can't even count the times people have made perfectly constructive posts on the forum explaining how to move away from this bop it style hit up/left/right arrow thing. They also gave you plenty of examples of games with good combat mechanics that keep players engaged and make things challenging, without being unbeatable. After this much time, you guys are sort of running out of excuses. You have the feedback, which you constantly ask for and say you will follow it. You have the suggestions, which build off of great combat and racing mechanics. Now you should really add them. I personally have had it up to my neck with hear and react combat. If you're not a complete and total newbie with audio games, you can finish the game without having to heal one single time and without losing a single race. That's now how a game should work. A game should challenge you. If it doesn't, you might as well leave the game part out and just record all the story parts as an audio book.
Speaking of racing, there's just no challenge there either. The guy tells you where to go, and you go there. There's no unforseen hazerds, no unexpected changes in the track, nothing to throw you off your game for even a second. Example: One of the racers you race against is said to cheat on every race he drives in. So why doesn't he with yours? That was such a wasted opportunity to make one of the races feel different. You could have introduced a mechanic where your car engine or steering was rigged by the enemy, so it didn't behave in the way you thought it would. If the story allows for it, you have to use opportunities like these.
It's literally a game of "hold the arrows I tell you to hold." For some of the racing sections, you appear to be racing in different vehicles. But it doesn't feel, or even sound! that way. It's always the same car even though the story says it isn't.
I just have to ask, what happened to the racing system from Audio Speed? I want to be challenged. I want to have to try a track a few times to figure out how to beat it. Then, I want some way like a high score or a best completion time to keep me coming back and trying for higher scores or speeds.
I... honestly don't know how to properly end this review. This game is just... more of the same. And at this point, games like these are just holding us back. They're putting a stone in the way of gamers, of devs, and of game accessibility as a whole. We're blind. We're not stupid. We can figure out challenging game mechanics. We can try different ways to solve  problems. We have the cognitive ability to do more than hit an arrow key when we're told to hit it. If I didn't know any better, I'd start feeling insulted at being given games with mechanics like these even after so mant people have given you so much feedback on how to do it better.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2020-12-07 12:53:28 (edited by Valkyrie 2020-12-07 12:56:21)

@connor142: First of all, thank you for giving us your impressions of the game.
During development, I did a little research and read feedback about Blind Quest being "the game of healing potions" and about the fact that pressing up arrow continously was very frustrating, so I made adjustments to the combat accordingly. If we see other people complaining about certain aspects for this game, we'll make changes accordingly for future updates or installments of this game.
From what you're saying, it seems you're looking for a game that challenges you. I aimed to make a simple game that focused more on the story and the atmosphere, so your complaints are perfectly justified.
I decided to play it safe with the difficulty because if you screw that up, either with puzzles or racing, I feared that players would get frustrated and not finish the game.
Now that I have more experience and confidence in making games, since this is the first published full game I made, I think I can pull off something a little more ambitious and convincing in a future installment of the franchise, especially on the racing sections front.

2020-12-07 16:34:24

27you cant get this game for free. thats not how this works

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2020-12-07 18:44:12

Hi.
Well after completing this game, there are a few bugs.
1.  in almanons room there is a bug, exit the room, go back into the room again and there is no way out.
2.  there is a cornfield, however in any location, storage room, and a few others where the weapons and other stuff exists there are also cornfields.
The road will be fixed but will become disrupted if you go in a certain direction but if you don't then its not going to be a problem.
I think if the player has gone a rout and has found things they should be able to quickly travel to that location, driving to places takes time, mind you a lot of open world games do this.
I'd like an ability to skip scenes, and such.
I like the soundtrack and want that.

2020-12-07 19:06:16

crashmaster wrote:

Hi.
Well after completing this game, there are a few bugs.
1.  in almanons room there is a bug, exit the room, go back into the room again and there is no way out.
2.  there is a cornfield, however in any location, storage room, and a few others where the weapons and other stuff exists there are also cornfields.
The road will be fixed but will become disrupted if you go in a certain direction but if you don't then its not going to be a problem.
I think if the player has gone a rout and has found things they should be able to quickly travel to that location, driving to places takes time, mind you a lot of open world games do this.
I'd like an ability to skip scenes, and such.
I like the soundtrack and want that.

I didn't know about these bugs, thanks for pointing those out! They'll be fixed when we update the game.
About quick travel: I'll see if I can make it work for the next game. Right now I have no idea how to program it.
You CAN skip cutscenes! You have to keep CTRL pressed for 2 seconds. The first cutscene of the game tells you this right at the end.

2020-12-08 13:00:17

hi there. i am stuck for collecting rig cars. I currently have 3 cars. yellow, red and gree. I still only need to find one. however i coudn't find it. where's the other located? thanks

2020-12-08 15:07:24

mike-tan wrote:

hi there. i am stuck for collecting rig cars. I currently have 3 cars. yellow, red and gree. I still only need to find one. however i coudn't find it. where's the other located? thanks

Hello! The one you're missing is in the pier, which is at the end of the harbor.

2020-12-09 01:21:16

ok. thanks

2020-12-09 05:11:48

When driving in the game I am wondering when in a left or right turn. Do you hold the left or right key down?
Or do you just press it once? Also when a object is infront of you do you just press the left or right key once?

2020-12-09 06:36:09

I made it to the part where I have to kill Almanon but I'm supposed to collect 3 weapons but I only found 2 weapon dealers.
I cannot locate the last weapon dealer.
where can I find the last weapon dealer?
I've gotten as far as I could without a walkthrough.

2020-12-09 08:16:24

Happy to hear that this is coming to android. I ran out of games to buy so i can start saving up. It this is a stepping stone to something better, then i am curious and look forward to it also.

2020-12-09 08:37:13

I'm stuck at the seen that i have to kill that guy that i helped for take his new car. where is he located?

2020-12-09 09:21:50

hello Valkyri I sent you a PM

2020-12-09 10:54:32 (edited by Valkyrie 2020-12-09 11:01:04)

@cyco: you have to hold the arrow buttons, tapping them doesn't move Vergil that much! When an object is in front of you, hold down the arrow buttons to move in that direction. When you stop hearing their beeping sound that will mean that they're not in front of you anymore, and you won't get hit.
@mike-tan: Almanon can be found in Almanon's hideout (duh), which can be reached from 1st street, number 34. To go there you have to contact 3 weapon dealers first, which can be found near the downtown area. If you want to know exactly where they are, read my response to Nick below.
@Nick: the 3 weapons dealers are in these areas: Main square, 1st street number 25 and 2nd avenue number 6. After interacting with all of them, you can go to Almanon's hideout.
@masroor: glad to see you've read my pm! I'll answer you shortly via email!

2020-12-11 09:16:09

hello Valkyri I played this game and I enjoied it. now I'm in that quest that I should kill almanon I got the vepens from dealers and I kill almanon but I don't know what to do with explosives please help me thanks

2020-12-11 09:25:16 (edited by mike-tan 2020-12-11 09:26:17)

found the corpses that's arround the building in side out. I mean all places in the hide out.