2020-12-04 18:21:11

Hello!
I'm a developer from Audiogames.store, and I've been working on an audiogame for quite a while now. This game, which is called Fury Driver, is now 100% finished!
I've asked for feedback on this forum a few times, and from what has been suggested to me I've made several adjustments to the game. It is now better than ever!

If you haven't heard of this game before, here's a brief rundown of the story:
The game is set in modern times in Moon City, a metropolis drenched in crime under a facade of normalcy. You take the role of Vergil, an undercover cop tasked with the mission of bringing to justice the biggest mob boss in all of Moon City: the mysterious mr.Sin. He's the one in charge of the city's criminal underworld, and no one's managed to catch him yet.
Moon City has a major quirk, though: everyone there is obsessed with the Moonwalks, unregulated car races where everything is allowed to win - even using weapons. They're organized by mobsters, who profit heavily from bets... and the best racers in the city, the Five, work for mr.Sin.
Vergil's plan is quite clear: get into the Moonwalks and dethrone the Five, get in contact with mr.Sin and from there orchestrate his demise. But not everything will be that easy...

From a gameplay perspective this game has the same movement system as Blind Quest. BUT! It's more fast-paced and the game will focus more on the story and car races! They're a new minigame, and I've developed it quite a bit thanks to the suggestions the testers and members of this forum gave me.
Matthew Curtis dubbed the game, and his voice combined with Lorenzo Venturini's synthwave music convey the bleak and underground atmosphere of the game very well.

The game is available now for purchase on audiogame.store for Windows (64 bit) and Mac OS X:

https://www.audiogame.store/en/shop/fur … moonwalks/

We plan to release the game on Android and iOs in the following months.
Like last time, if you have any questions or anything else to say feel free to comment! I'll answer them as soon as I can.

2020-12-04 18:55:15

awesome! any chance this will get a steam release? paypal is a little bit complicated here to be honest sad

2020-12-04 19:04:16 (edited by Valkyrie 2020-12-04 19:05:16)

@JasonBlaze: Yes! I forgot to say that, but we're also planning a Steam release! It be available soon, we still have to discuss when... it will definitely happen before the mobile release.

2020-12-04 19:11:03

amazing!

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2020-12-04 19:31:54

can't wait for that! big_smile

2020-12-05 00:57:36

I'll certainly be giving it a try. I didn't get to play the demo, but I'm always up for a good bit of sf story telling with action.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-12-05 03:21:11

How much does this game cost in U S dollars thanks.

2020-12-05 07:16:53 (edited by Valkyrie 2020-12-05 11:20:26)

catfish1953 wrote:

How much does this game cost in U S dollars thanks.

If we take the current euro/dollar currency exchange, the game should cost about 7,20 USD before tax. I don't know much about economy and if there are extra costs, I'm sorry. To anyone here who bought the game in the US: how much did you spend?

I forgot to add: to who has played the game, even partially... what to you think? Did you like it? Is there anything you would change?

2020-12-05 15:37:48 (edited by kaigoku 2020-12-05 15:55:15)

For me it was $7.48 USD.
I played the game for a bit. I honestly don't have anything to complain about, other than it's a fun simple game. I like the little driving mini game.
Over all, it sort of reminds me of Choice Of Games with sound and voice narration.

2020-12-05 17:16:34

@kaigoku: glad you liked the game! I'm glad that you enjoyed the driving minigame, making it has been kind of a journey for me and I'm very relieved to know that people enjoy it. Also, thanks for confirming how much the game costs in USD!

2020-12-05 17:48:22

THIS GAME IS super but how many races are in this game???

2020-12-05 18:58:54 (edited by Valkyrie 2020-12-05 18:59:12)

Robokop wrote:

THIS GAME IS super but how many races are in this game???

Glad you liked it! There are 11 races in total, and they're not missable!

2020-12-05 19:24:34

Haven't touched the game yet, but I just wanted to say thanks for not giving it a blind centric name like blind drive: Vroom vroom on the moon or something similar. I know it may seem like a tiny and inconsequential thing, but we need to be getting away from such named games... Yesterday.

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

2020-12-05 19:58:43

Exodus wrote:

Haven't touched the game yet, but I just wanted to say thanks for not giving it a blind centric name like blind drive: Vroom vroom on the moon or something similar. I know it may seem like a tiny and inconsequential thing, but we need to be getting away from such named games... Yesterday.

I completely agree, putting "Blind" in the name would've been in bad taste. The game's title has always been "Fury Driver" since its inception, which was around March of this year!

2020-12-05 23:55:37

I hate everything with "blind" in it that's made for the blind lol.
How long is the gameplay?

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2020-12-06 00:33:10

@mata: the game should be about 5-6 hours long!

2020-12-06 05:21:08

hi. I want to say i like this game. however, I i'm stuck at the quest that need us to modify the car. after i give the manager a wine. can anyone help me? thanks and truly i like this game.

2020-12-06 06:52:19

in the demo, i am stuck at the getto driving part where a gang starts chasing you. really hard

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2020-12-06 08:49:20

mike-tan wrote:

hi. I want to say i like this game. however, I i'm stuck at the quest that need us to modify the car. after i give the manager a wine. can anyone help me? thanks and truly i like this game.

Glad you're enjoying it! If you talk to the manager again, he'll tell you more or less where the car parts are. There are 2 near the outskirts: one in a loan sharks' garage, and one inside a pawn shop. The third one is owned by a dealer which can be found on the road to these locations... it's near first street number 1. You'll have to fetch him something to get the car part, and that something can be found near the desert to the east.

2020-12-06 09:00:00

rings2006 wrote:

in the demo, i am stuck at the getto driving part where a gang starts chasing you. really hard

The driving minigame can be quite hard sometimes! Never let go of the up arrow, even during the turns... if you do you'll lose speed. How many times did you get hit during your attempts? If you didn't get hit at all and never stopped pressing the up button your losses might be due to a bug. Lastly, are you playing on Mac?

2020-12-06 13:21:55

ok thanks

2020-12-06 13:39:38

mike-tan wrote:

ok thanks

You're welcome!

2020-12-06 20:45:20

pc and i am gonna try again

2020-12-06 21:29:09

Let me know how it goes!

2020-12-07 03:15:20

hi there. currently i'm stuck at the race that our aponent car crash because of breakdown and vergent saved him. and I don't know what to do next. help will a pritiated thanks