2020-12-05 18:11:33

Honestly, not sure. lol Sorry. I just killed them until they stopped coming.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2020-12-05 18:39:08

I'll put in 5 dollars regardless, but no more until the combat and AI is improved.

2020-12-05 18:53:24

lol I finally made it, found a little tric with the rage meter and good positioning, still was intense though. Now for level 2.

Greetings moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-12-05 19:02:42

@Defender, the AI I can agree with, what is it about the combat that you don't like, though? I do think combos would be cool, though.

2020-12-05 19:16:14

I made it too... yay! Though I just found out that yes... it is in fact the turrets that do the damage. The drones are okay. But the guns huuuurt. Now for 2-3.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2020-12-05 19:22:10

@Turret
Posts 31, 36, and 50 already explain it pretty well.

2020-12-05 19:24:39

Lol i can't pass this level with the 2 miletary trucks, i have control of the first won on the left, and i pick up the machine gun there, and i jump off and i kill soldiers, and i try to get the AA12 it's like 2 bloody infentry squods just unloading hell on you, rofl. But bloody hell. good game man, sjounds awesome music is really nice it would be a 10 out of 10 for me, sadly i can't support this game or else i would. but yeah i really do hope you can get your goal of what ever amount of munney you need.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2020-12-05 19:35:08 (edited by Dakonna 2020-12-05 19:39:44)

That's just it though. I'm building rage like a mad person, and my stats don't ever go up. It even makes the sound, and on stages like 1-3 I can chain as many rages behind one another as I want, nothing goes up.
@57 just stand at 15 3 on the left truck, and start hitting enemies there. Build up rage, so they can't hit you. Do that until you're tired of it, then make sure you have a fully loaded automatic weapon and fall off of the truck, and after that, spray and run right.
Once everyone's dead, get back on the left truck and repeat. Make sure to wait for your health to regen.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2020-12-05 19:59:52

this game's fascinating!
good job!

Yours kindly

2020-12-05 20:04:03

Hello,
I think the game sounds nice.
It should be able to save game music state
Please it should save the game when we avoid those mines and enter the stage with in between the two turrets

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2020-12-05 20:22:45

hi all how to get the cz there is like a mine on the same tile

regards
Hannes Fouche
Access gaming my YouTube channel https://youtube.com/channel/UC8CshzvGHEy2eR5L86nMM5A

2020-12-05 20:24:02

I really like this game. its fun and challenging. something i haven't seen in a long time in the uaudio community. as for the combat system, its pretty cool. old school.  keep up the great work.

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2020-12-05 20:27:50 (edited by titan_of_war 2020-12-05 21:01:53)

anyway to generate helf abit faster, rite now i just killed every soldier in the left truck, and i helled all the soldiers from the other won back, and now there's 2 left, but i have 1 helf, and they have like a shotgun and i think a machine gun. and then there's this !!12 i would grav because it's like 25 feet away but again, 1 helf lol.

Kay, i just past that first level with the trucks, finally got an AA12 and i'm ware the snipers are, so i get past the 2 mines, and then i jump down and they start to unload so i start to shoot i wanna go back up to reload but i like jump on the mine, so any tricks, because i no it least 1 of you have past this.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2020-12-05 21:52:37

Hi.
Congrats on the new release.
Did anybody manage to beat the demo?\
If so, what did you here?
*wink*
Very good game, didn't have much time to play but will play more tomorrow.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2020-12-05 22:09:44

Hiya Fellas.
Major problem and a minor bug report.
I too am having trouble jumping from the tree to the platform.
I guess it just takes practice.
Just a minor quibble, During the game, if you bring up the  object viewer, or the pause menu, then escape back into the game, the music no longer plays.
Could you possibly make a menu called game options that lets you alter the music volume, or even enable the pg-up or pg-down keys to change the volume on the fly?
Cheers.

2020-12-05 22:13:02 (edited by kruf 2020-12-05 22:15:26)

Hi,
Really cool game! Keep it up, it's nice.
Some parts is unbalanced for me. But anyway, I finished it.
the duration of the demo is already unbelievable! At last a game that, despite being a scroller, goes off the beaten track. I can imagine many future infiltration and other cool tricks.

I usualy speak french, so please excuse all my english mistakes. Thanks!

2020-12-05 22:39:57

Hi just finished playing the game a little. Couple comments. The story has grammatical and pronoun use errors in it. The combat is self is fun and challenging.

2020-12-05 22:56:22

Combat is definitely not challenging in this game... unbalanced, maybe, but especially after playing a couple more rounds and making some decent progress, it's quite apparent. There are way too many enemies on the screen at the same time,especially with guns. You can't take them all out without blowing your ammo, and because of how much health some of those enemies have, by the time you're at that level, attack and defense stats are just not high enough to deal with them quickly and you have to sit there and keep rage mode basically activated as long as you can, or buy yourself enough time to bring the gun out and shoot. I still think this game needs some sort of cmbo system, or at least, have all the minor enemies be taken care of in 6 or so hits like in the tutorial and the first area. That gives you a fighting chance, at least. Or, if you want to have enemies with higher amonts of health, put no more than five onscreen, because the enemies on screen compared to the tools you have to deal with them is simply unfair right now. I stood on the left truck in 2.1 for probably about 10 minutes just wailing on enemies. Sure I could jump down and run past them to grab the AA12, but I should be able to take them all out if I want to increase my stats. smile And having to slow down your punches to activate rage mode doesn't make any sense when you are swarmed on all sides.

Discord: clemchowder633

2020-12-05 22:59:55

I can't do the platforming, like at all.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-12-05 23:04:35

I love the platforming part. it took me a little bit to figure it out but i finally got it. for the longer jumps hold down the control key it seems to get you farther, and do regular jumps when you do the shorter jumps. it takes some time to get used to the momentum thing, but it works.  And as for the many enemies on the map, its part of the fun, challenge. but thats just me, and others do see it different.  How do you gain higher stats? i slowed down my punches and smashed a bunch of enemies down for a while but the numbers never wnet up

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2020-12-05 23:11:00

A for the platforming this is what i did, i climbed up went to the ej and make sure you use your camra, see how big the jumps are, so wen you start jumping do a running jump but then wen you fiel like it, let go of control so you can do a like walking jump i guess so you don't have momentom or not as much.

― Frederic Chopin.

2020-12-05 23:42:39

@70, you're right. Everyone sees this differently. smile
I don't see it as a challenge because it's not a fair contest. You can't fight 20 or 30 enemies on screen if they all have ridiculous amounts of health and you're wanting to play strategically and conserve ammo. At least, not that I've found... for me personally, and I know others will say different, the game throwing an unfair amount of enemies at you isn't challenging, it's just aggrivating. I'd rather have 10 enemies that had good AI and were tougher to kill. That would be a challenge. Sheer enemy numbers do not a challenge make. haha. Or, if your stats actually lined up and increased to the point where you could actually reasonably deal with all those enemies, that'd be different as well. And as defender said, AI needs to be improved as ell... because right now all enemies do is run towards you, stand on the same tile as you and whack away.

Discord: clemchowder633

2020-12-06 00:22:10 (edited by titan_of_war 2020-12-06 00:23:08)

K, so a few things hear, and i guess alot of this stuf that i'm about to say  has all ready bin said hear but. for level 1.3 it's all most inpossible imo, i've dun it 2 or 3 times now, but sitting there doing alot of rage doesn't really boost your stats, and the truck on the rite sends out so much soldiers at a time that it's hard to keep them from over running you. because you see, you run out of ammo. you go to grav a smg or a gun in between 2 trucks and, all of a sudden, it's like well. 3 4 machine guns with mabey a few AA12's just opening fire and there's no way to get past that unless your invinsable, and even that doesn't last long in uf. so yeah.

― Frederic Chopin.

2020-12-06 01:02:02

Actually, if you time it right, invincibility does last long enough to run down there and grab it, then punch more enemies on the trucks until you get it again, run down and own some of the ones on the ground with a gun, repeat.

2020-12-06 01:04:43

. It would make for a more intresting experienceI do wish the enemies would jump, climb accetra