2020-08-22 11:24:15

I didn't knew if reviving an older tread could be okay but... I prefferred to make a new one, things considered. I know that this is an older game and stuff, but i finally purchased it. Now i am in level 30.
Spoilers
Ahead

What i am suposed to do? I pass all those fans and then... A wall, will aparently no way to cross it. I do know that timebombs can be purchased but the store just doesn't cell them. So... As anyone figured out what to do? Or i'll have to restart all again. Thanks a bunch!

After years, i finally changed my signature! But i don't know what to say :D

2020-08-22 12:11:27

hi. spoilers. after destroying the phans go back to the stairs.

2020-08-22 13:08:13

Hi.
SPOILERS!
After destroying the fans, go back to the left, and climb the stairs. Go across the metal platform from there.

2020-08-22 16:37:51

lol those can be destroyed?

After years, i finally changed my signature! But i don't know what to say :D

2020-08-22 20:45:05

Hi,

You can destroy the fans with any standard weapon in the game, Sword, Mine, Molotov (Not recommended), or arrow. Just face a fan, jump up and fire the weapon.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2020-11-29 23:03:27

hi guys. i'm at level 30 of tomb hunter. when i find the portal to move to the next level (in this case to finish the game) there's the rock throwing robot, i don't know how to defeat it. how did it get there? no weapon works. another question. where is the scroll?

2020-11-29 23:30:44

WELL,
SPOILERS!
GET SOME MINES AND KILL THE ROCK MONSTER WITH THEM. IT'S holding the scroll so to get it you must kill it.

2020-11-30 00:53:51

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
You have to use Mines to kill it. Once you kill it, you can get the Scroll to finish the game. This would've been better suted for a new topic IMO.

2020-11-30 02:32:06 (edited by JamesPotter 2020-11-30 02:34:42)

my computer is really slow, it took me a long time to complete it, it gets all the game like it doesn't respond fast, I didn't even move the inventory but well, I already beat it. the truth is I don't like the ending. a message that says
s
p
o
i
l
e
r!
Cool! You have beaten Tomb hunter! Thank you for playing. You may now use the delete key to get access to cheats! Press enter to continue.
I really don't know, it's too bad that ending. The personage that you mention in the story I can't even remember the name. but well, it was 4,50 USD (plus argentinean taxes I ended up paying 9 or 10 USD)
I don't know, too expensive for the Argentine economy the 17 USD. I don't know if it's the same in the USA or not but it seemed quite expensive. in 5 hours or less I completed it.

2020-11-30 04:12:25

I will give you that the ending was a bit of a letdown, but I enjoy the gameplay.