2020-11-12 19:22:01 (edited by Brynify 2023-05-27 20:57:01)

Hi all,

I would like to announce the immediate availability of Crime Hunter 2!

Crime Hunter is a side scrolling platformer with 10 levels of action packed fun and a textual story guaranteed to keep you hooked. CrimeHunter also contains an endless mode with a scoreboard. Compete against each other regardless of platform!

More info and download at:
https://brynify.itch.io/ch2

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2020-11-12 19:35:55

lol i was a minute away from preordering, but oh well
going to check it out, and thanks for the game.

2020-11-12 20:25:08 (edited by Ugat 2020-11-12 20:27:00)

damn, was going to buy it at the discount since it was not stil friday, just missed my chanse
oh well, supose i will wait for it do go on sale sometime in the future to buy it, as i am not willing to pay 10 dollars currently

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2020-11-12 20:26:37

Not the best business practice to release a game before the actual release date, especially when there's a discount when you preorder. Has a bit of an uncontrollable instant gratification vibe to me, but oh well.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2020-11-12 20:27:15

Sorry about that guys. I literally couldn't wait to release it any longer, and it was ready to go, so I decided not to make everyone wait anymore since I couldn't even wait myself.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!

2020-11-12 20:30:04

you know, not the best move, specialy when its at a discount, atleas you should keep the haff prise for another few hours

So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2020-11-12 20:30:51

Alright, you've asked, I delivered. The preorder price is back and will remain in effect until Friday. Enjoy!

2020-11-12 20:31:26

nice man! going to preorder within the hour

2020-11-12 20:34:11

your prise on the website stil sais 10 dollars

2020-11-12 20:38:26

Just updated it.

2020-11-12 20:39:49

going to order itwithin as i get done eating dinner, though, will i get my key om mail?

2020-11-12 20:40:25

Yes, your key will be delivered via email.

2020-11-12 20:41:15

so no key before 1.3 is compatible?

2020-11-12 20:46:08

failed to execute script CH.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2020-11-12 20:46:08

Correct. Version 1 keys are not compatible with version 2.

2020-11-12 20:46:34

If on Windows, delete GenPy from %temp%

techmaster20 wrote:

failed to execute script CH.

2020-11-12 21:00:11

I don't see that file

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2020-11-12 21:30:53

@17 it is a folder. Type "appdata" without the quotes in the run box, go to local, find temp, and press G. If you do not see gen_py, maybe paste the error log so Mason can see what's going on.

2020-11-12 21:40:37 (edited by queenslight 2020-11-12 22:01:36)

Greetings @masonasons

Something happen to my GMail yesterday, and for whatever reason my Crime Hunter key disappear. I should note that I did archive the email in question.
If you're able to resend my key, I'd be most grateful.
Best I save keys like these to my One Drive next time, in addition to my email.
In the mean time, I'll still keep looking.

#HowEmbarrassing!

PS. No reply to this post is necessary.

Update!

For those reading later in the future, key was recieved.

Have a great day!

2020-11-12 21:55:09

just bought the game, enjoy it so far

2020-11-12 22:00:57

Hi Fred, I'm glad you're enjoying the game! smile

2020-11-12 22:08:19

just bot it, also noticed something, noticed that sometimes level 4/5 laggs for bits, it's not that much of noticeable, but it does a bit, just wanted to notify you about that.

2020-11-12 22:38:18

Have there been any story updates? Because the voice acting as of 1.2 was laughable, and the story is extremely dry I did not engage me whatsoever. I would be happy to help out with the writing if need be

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

2020-11-12 22:40:42

Hi,

@mohamed on some system the game is known to lag a bit.

@Jimmy the story is largely the same as in 1.2. The cut scenes were actually not going to go back into he game but many people wanted them back in, so I reincluded them.

2020-11-12 22:57:43

1: Mason made it to level 64. Damage: 210. Range: 30. Potion Power: 150. Max health: 10500. Invincibility against force fields. Obstacle Spacing: 104.
What what what? Level 64? Wow, that might took him ages haha.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P