2020-11-01 10:02:15

It is Halloween! The most scariest holiday ever! The time when people celebrate all things dark, creepy and full of fear! The time when all the dark and horrible things of the hidden world are remembered in an orgy of terror and mayhem, when ghosts, zombies, vampires, werwolves, demons, skeletons, politicians, business tycoons and all other creatures of diabolical evil are acknowledged for the banes on humanity that they are!

And behold! I can show you the most utterly terrifying, blood curdling thing imaginable! A feet of fright so utterly horrible that the very thought of it makes grown men cry like little girls, and little girls cry like grown men who are crying like little girls! And little boys cry like grown women who are crying like little boys! And little women cry like characters from a novel by Louisa May Alcott!

Yes, a terror so extreme that nobody can face it without being moved?
Where is this inescapable horror you might ask?

Welll, mmmm, just go and look at the news! really, is thhere anything any scarrier than what is going on right now? Okay, probably quite a lot of things, but that is just what makes what's going on now so scary, the fact that we can all see how various dire situations across the world could get significantly worse!

Aaaaaaaargh!

that horror over, here are the updates.

Updates by Pitermach:
Slay the spire, added information and corrected release info.
Updates by dark:
A western drama: Completely rewrote description, updated homepage link and added links to additional resources.

Fixed links to audiodisc and Moral mike Othello from the audiogames archive.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-11-01 11:24:40

Definitely one of your best intros Dark.

2020-11-01 11:48:47

Glad you liked the intro.
This week has been incredibly crappy, hopefully there will be more updates next week, but since I didn't manage last week, I did want to drop in and do something, and fix A western drama having just finished the game myself.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)