2020-07-28 04:28:37

So, I'm asking here, cause I don't know where else to ask.  Two questions.  When in the game, how do you get something called dow gwow,  and how do you do the tasks like the system notice tasks when the person your supposed to find is untrackable?  The best I can get from the players when using google translate is that you need to know where the person will be, but, the game world is so big, that there's no easy way that I know of to find a starting spot.

2020-07-28 08:13:53

guys, please give me the link, for dream land because its not working

you can find me on skype at:
audiogamer500
you can find me on harthstone at:
kalahami#1137

2020-07-28 11:29:13 (edited by JasonBlaze 2020-07-28 11:47:35)

I am responding to 650, 651, and 652
@650, yes there is a diffrent, there is no point of classes if all are the same right? xd
Feng yang for instants, it's a close ranged class, the skills are orientated toward damaging your target as much as you can, also Feng yang has this  pulling skill, where you can grab long-ranged skill user and pull them near your character so he/she could hack them down quickly. there is also the skill to stunt your enemy. the minus of this class is the short-ranged skill, could hit 1 target only, and so they are kind of slow.
Shee pan in another hand, I think they are almost the same as Feng yang, also close-ranged class, but less damaging and more balance into it's attack and defence. shee pan is also flexible because they could switch between 2 animal souls, one will increase the attack, and the other one will increase the defence. you can be only able to use one of them at a time. so you have to decide which to use, depending at the situation. there is also some kind of berserk mode where I think you could suck your enemy's hp and restore yours. minus is, this class also slow, and it might take quite sometimes to make it really strong. I think from fighting attributes such as attack, nirvana, combines with high quality equipments, max mental skills, and skill levels, shee pan will do really good.
651: I think you can get that from the grocery store?
652: I will upload it for you ASAP.
Edit: which version do you need? this is the link for the windows version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lkpchkxlhpqhn … nd.7z?dl=1

2020-07-29 06:26:44

What makes me dislike this game is that it has many things on its own.
For example:
Going into navigation, monsters and selecting a monster, or in quests, he goes alone!
Would there be any way not to do that and instead he would show us the path?

2020-07-29 10:00:53

I don't like that either, but as for me who tend to play 2 games at once, those features are helpful. trust me later on in the game you'll probably walking back and forth between location, and you will prefer for the char to walk by himself lol maybe this is the closest we got to AFK arena game.
Also just for a little announcement. there is now something called sunset valley in the game, where it plays like a moba game. everyone starts from 0 there.
Also there is a special cooking activity going on, although I don't understand how it works for now haha.

2020-07-29 19:22:30

hi! can someone explain this game a bit? maybe compare it to return of the king if that is something that can be done. Are there still translations being worked on? downloading the game from the dropbox link above thank you for the link

2020-07-31 05:40:56

hey @653, thank you so much for the link, going to play the game now

audiogamer500
kalahami#1137

2020-07-31 11:34:59

cooking activity is pretty simple, you will receive a recipes what to to for example, two potatos, two rice and two meat.
You need to sselect a correct ingredient with c orb v letter and was these in the pole.
Than you have to cut these ingredients in the cutting table and after that you need to put this in the cooking pot.
Another reason why I really dont like this game is the fact, that all really fun activities are time time limited like element collision so when it was finished we have to do a daily tasks, which is really boring, and nothink happens.
This is really sad, because this game can be really great, but it isnt.

2020-07-31 11:36:24

this is my opinion, so if you like this game, play this.
I have played this, so I can help you.

2020-07-31 16:59:29

hey @ 653, could you give me the android version as well, thanks

audiogamer500
kalahami#1137

2020-08-01 17:28:13 (edited by Aloy 2020-08-01 17:32:49)

@660 and for others who mite need
here is the android link to dreamland
https://scwl-1251129685.cos.ap-shanghai … amLand.apk
ios
http://d.firim.vip/av8h
windows zipped witch has English selected already and the NVDA is also configured i asume
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1AD3e-VG … t=download
windows (setup file) for those who need it
https://scwl-1251129685.cos.ap-shanghai … dSetup.exe
enjoy
smile

edit
I'm not sure if the ios link works or not as I don't have my iphone with me at the moment so sorry if its doesn't work

2020-08-07 22:07:33

Hi I have discovered something in this game.
When automve to targed is disabled a character not only will not be moving to the monster when we have to fight some one and start attacking in automatically using basic attack but we have to control a battle automatically, and know the situation when we can use skills.

I dodnt notice that think.

2020-08-08 01:31:18

Hey guys!
My friend have a iPhone and he want to play the game.
How to use the voices of the iPhone?

2020-08-08 19:04:48

this game uses a chienese voice which tries to speak english, there is no way to change a voice or make this game working with voice over

2020-10-19 21:55:41

hello, who know why the server dont working?

battle.net tag abdallah#22878 the new one because i lost my previous account
my facebook

2020-10-20 12:29:34

They has done some work around and server is working

2020-10-20 14:15:35

@666 yes, some times it working, and some times go down

battle.net tag abdallah#22878 the new one because i lost my previous account
my facebook

2020-10-23 11:07:14

Hello, I have troubles with registration, aka creating my account.

The 1st link for it is in chinese, so I can't use it.

I keep trying to register from the game, fill all the requested boxes, email, password, password verification, and the verification code I asked for, and got even twice via email, (it must be that 4 digit number among all the chinese letters), but whenever I try to do, to submit the registration, nothing at all happens.

Normally I get no new emails, nor is the login data I input valid when I try to login to the game after these attempts, so it is obvious the registration process keeps failing.
(although I get no notifications due what reason)

Trying to play it on my desktop PC, with Windows 10, and NVDA.

P.S.
I did set the game itself to run in english, so I have no problems working with its options and settings.

2020-10-29 00:14:03

I'm just downloading it now, wil check it out.

Proud contributor to the manjaro project! www.manjaro.org

2020-12-11 01:24:31

the link does not work

2020-12-13 11:35:51

Hi all, where is a download link for the android version?
I can't seem to find it and i've asked here previously...

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2020-12-13 14:39:21

hello
@ashleygrobler04, look at post 565

let's rock!

2020-12-14 08:14:52

Thanx

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2021-02-18 18:22:07 (edited by kratos 2021-02-18 18:39:19)

Hello. Please, how can I buy something with gold? I want to buy something from currency shop, but I can't. I have 300000 gold now.

2021-02-19 03:30:54

my problems with this game are.  1. p2w.  seriously, the p2w of this crap is ridiculous!  imagine that you are from the shepan class, and need to make upgrades in the hard strike skill.  you buy the skill book, and you need to pray that the fucking book is the hard strike book.  ten fails to refine the equipment, players can go out and kill others at will, and then just buy with diamonds the item that reduces the evil value.  the land lives or dies if you try to get there with level 70, there will never be players with the same level as you or at least a few levels up.  and the problem that made me give up on this game.  the server.  to illustrate how shitty this server is, it comes in second after rtk.  and about p2w again.  summarizing in simple words?  excess lootboxes.

once upon a time, a beautiful little girl who wore a beautiful red hood.  while she was passing through a forest, she was killed by Captain America.  The end...