2020-10-18 12:41:30

Garr me hearties! What be that fine load a booty I see hoving into view on the Horizon?
Be it site updates Gar it be! Aye!

But why oh Cappan Dark,  I hear yee a whisperin, be yee a talkin like a pirate when it isn't even talk like a pirate day!
Garr! Ya Scurvy! lubbers!  Don't yee know that pirates pay no attention to poxy calendars! by thunder! For real pirates,  any day they be wantin is talk like a pirate day! Garr!

I should Kiel haul the lot of yee! But in the mean time, here be yee site updates!

Updates by Dark:
Procedural realms: Entry and description.
Song quiz: Entry and description.

Cleaned up descriptions to all Lighttech’s games, plus added text walkthrough link to Treasuremania 1, and correct Logitech profile link to Light cars, also removed mention of online top ten since Lighttech’s scoreboards are no longer working.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-10-18 15:31:16

Nice updates! smile

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-10-18 18:15:18

garr! Pirates be not nice! But yee are welcome all the same!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)