2020-10-13 13:13:09

Just in time for Halloween this month, k0rt4, offers us a truly smelly, spine chilling experience for those who want to contribute.

As anyone whose been hanging around This topic, in new releases might know, dead fright is an upcoming survival horror first person audiogame.
promising, blood, gore, 60 minutes of none stop terror and total Carnage, Dead fright is set to rise from the grave and become something truly terrifying.

Unfortunately, the project however needs your help.
As reported On this kickstarter page, k0rt4 is looking for kickstarter backing to help in producing the game.

Backing rewards include a name read in credits, early alpha and beta access and more.
However, as with all Kickstarter packages, this is only available for a limited time, so for anyone intent on seeing the streets full of rotting undead, now is the time you need to pay.
Those who haven't experienced just how plane freaky a little girl and a game of corpse hide and seek can be can Go here to try out the demo,or Here to hear a short audio teaser.

With astoundingly detailed gameplay, a rich environment, and an old fashioned creepy atmosphere full of chills and puzzles, anyone whose wanted an experience similar to resident evil, well this might just be the time.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-10-13 23:41:48

I heard the demo, and this is the most immersive sound effects in a game I have ever found, and creepy as Hell! I second Dark here.

2020-10-14 01:53:20

Nice to see a news article again!
Thanks Dark.

2020-10-19 03:55:09

This game sounds really cool. I wish this project going smoothly.

2020-10-31 13:03:37

Sorry to play the pessimist here, but looking at the kickstarter page now, it doesn't really look good for this one.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2020-10-31 13:28:45 (edited by ogomez92 2020-10-31 13:29:36)

Yeah, exactly. It says it very clearly on the page, all or nothing. If he'd have set a more realistic goal I would back it, but seeing the 17000 euros goal for an audio game.... I dunno, it sounds like it's doomed to failure. If he would have gone for a smaller goal, say 2 or 3000, then go for bigger goals if reached... But all or nothing with this amount is a no go for me, I'm sorry. It's a really great game though, if the dev chagnes his mind about this I will contribute.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2020-10-31 13:30:19

The audiogames market is not large enough to ask for such a big amount in a kickstarter page, I doubt even games like manamon make this much.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.