2020-10-11 12:58:40

I'm not going to write any  pointlessly, attempting to be funny preamble this week, I'm just going to write the updates in and nothing else, since I've done with trying to be funny.
So, I will not try to be funny at all, no joking, japing, Jesting, Joshing, jocularity, humour, hoopla, no badinage, Bonomi, banter,  or buffoonery, puns, play, persiflage. No wordplay, witticisms, nothing waggish, wacky, whimsical  or witty, no kidding, capering, chaffing  or comedy, nothing fun, fanciful or flippant, and certainly nothing silly or sarcastic, and absolutely no making stupidly long lists of synonyms for joking in an effort to show that you are not doing so, and then pointing out that is exactly what you are doing in an effort at self-referential humour.

No, I certainly wouldn't do that, nor point out that I am doing it, nor point out that I'm pointing out that I'm doing it in an effort to run this joke completely into the ground in a form of reducteo ad absurdum, just to get a laugh.

Since I'm still not doing any of those things I'm not doing, I had better just post the updates for this week, before I don't do something I might regret, or possibly not?

Oh bugger this! Here are the updates!

Updates by Dark:

Grail to the thief: Changed license type to variable since it now can be played free on Steam or downloaded with a donation, plus cleaned up description and removed none working demo links.

Obsessive compulsive: changed license type to puzzle games (goodness knows why it was listed as trivia), plus cleaned up description quite a bit.

Din: cleaned up description, but sadly had to remove links and list as unknown, since though the global game jam competition is still running, the 2009 entries including Din aren’t available anymore.

Accessible Hangman: Entry, description and links.

Cleaned up description for Laser breakout.

Yugio mud: Entry, description and links.
Updates by Pitermach:
Auraboros: Entry and description.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-10-11 14:03:14

Thank you for the updates. And no, I'm not joking anymore. Because my joke needs some works. So no joke is going on right now.

2020-10-11 19:22:56

A nice list there!  Thanks!