2020-10-04 18:21:10

Yes! it's the time you've all been waiting for, well some of you have been waiting for, well maybe one of you.
Okay, it's the time which none of you have been waiting for, but which has come anyway, making the point of  weather your waiting for it or not pretty pointless now that I think about it, and probably even pointlesser to point out.

Oh and no, pointlesser is not actually a word, since what point would a word describing something as even more pointless than pointless be?
You couldn't really imagine anything pointlesser than the word pointlesser, unless perhaps the idea of whether waiting for a time or not is significant when said time has already arrived anyway.

Well either way, it's Sunday, so that means site updates time, and here they are:

Updates by dark:
volley trivia: entry description and links (since all three games are varients of the same, they all got one page).
Dungeon frenzy: Entry and description.
Fixed miner  capitalisation error for Dungeon Adventure.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-10-04 22:04:03

It was me, I was the one waiting for it.

2020-10-05 16:00:53

Ha defender! I just knew you were a closet waiter, glad to see you've finally admitted it big_smile.

Actually, in this case I'd had a really crappy week so sort of had to take care of a few site updates at the last minute, and ended up running across Dungeon frenzy when checking alexa skills, which is surprisingly fun and well worth a play, though volley's stuff tends to be good.

Hopefully there will be more variety next week.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-10-05 22:46:44

Hey it's alright, I appreciate that you didn't just give up on it for this week and got a few things done regardless of the time crunch.