2011-06-17 22:18:22

Hey everyone,
I am so excited! J.K Rowling has a new websight. it's www.pottermore.com I think. Anyway we're having a countdown and in 6 days she will be anouncing something to do with harry potter. She says it isn't a new harry potter book or directly to do with the last film. Does anyone think they know what it could be?

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-06-22 12:26:23 (edited by grryfindore 2011-06-22 12:34:02)

JKRowling.com seems to be down.but I haven't tryed it lately so am not sure
edit. just checked it,and its up.but it has changed a lot from before,o course,because I visited it last at least a year ago.lol.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, β€˜It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2011-06-22 19:56:20

I remember seeing something about this in my Rss feeds. Anyway, and see the posted names of a few articles if you want to see. I really don't know what to thhink.

pottermre articles list
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2011-06-22 20:08:31

she's making the anouncment tomorrow at 7 oclock uk time so i'll see if it's a roomer smile

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-06-23 15:42:29

O my gosh. That is the best websight. It's not a roomer. It's real she's got so much on there. If you want to listen to the announcement go to youtube and type in potter more. It's the best websight about harry potter ever

2011-06-23 18:31:23

Hi,
The announcement is interesting, but one question: what about accessibility? This sounds incredible yet I'm worried we'll miss out.

2011-06-23 19:30:49

From what I've been hearing, the game won't be accessible.  It is quite unfortunate.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2011-06-23 21:33:39

game? It isn't a game. Who told you that. The announcement says it is an online reading place where you can download audio and ebooks and j.k. rowling will add bits about harry potter that she never put in the books. It's very accesible.
smile
Best regards,
Lauren

2011-06-23 21:42:24

Oh, I was referring to the MMOG (massively multiplayer online game) based on the Harry Potter universe.  My wife was telling me about it.

I asked her and she said the info came from a yahoo article.  Someone working on the pottermore project leaked, or sold, inside information about it.  I haven't been to the pottermore site myself, so I didn't know about the audio and ebook stuff.  That's very cool to hear!

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2011-06-23 21:46:25

smile
The websight afficially opens in october [I think it's october anyway] because they need to get all that info on there smile. A few people if they register quick enough get to help in making the websight. I don't think that would be very accesible but oh well. As long as the audiobooks get on there i'm not bothered lol.