2011-06-21 12:35:16

hello

i've registered a domain out there

but don't know what software to use to design/make my website

most of them are full of graphics and stuff

so any help would be appericiated

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2011-06-21 12:41:04 (edited by dhruv 2011-06-21 12:45:04)

hi,
I use php website myself on my website. it is in fentestico. auto installer
I not learned it very good, and if you learn that, please do a tutorial on it.

This is not a signature.

2011-06-21 13:06:40

yo, i really don't know PHP coding, even HTML

2011-06-21 14:10:47

Hi hadi.

no offense, but if you don't know html, why are you looking for website design tools?

Even if you found a tool to organize your pages, you'd stil have to write them in html anyway.

might I suggest you learn a litle about writing html first, then, start looking for tools, sinse as it is at the moment your a litle like someone saying "I'm looking for something toput a roof on my house" without having built the walls.

You could start with This page on goodold wikipedia

Which has most of the basic code in pluss some links to other resources, and was in fact where I picked up the html I use for writing the database.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-06-21 14:36:40

ello

well, i guess i should do it, i mean learning the html

but you know, i've seen lots of website builders, which you can make your website pages and design it  even without knowing any HTML

you know sighted people just do them by draging and dropping... and other stuff

but unfortunetly all of them are not accessible

2011-06-22 00:05:11

the softwares like:
blueVoda
webstudio v5.00
webpage maker v2.00
"which you can google them easily"
you don't need to know any HTML and you can make/design a website

but unfortunetly, unfortunetly all of them are GUI (graphical user interface)
damn it!

2011-06-22 05:22:59

HI,
That is the kind of th ing I would not recommend. You will find that you cannot alter the code that you've written, nd som of them will use tags and elements particular to IE. That will pose an obvious problem for other browsers.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-06-22 05:46:51

hi,
to use php website, you dont need to learn something. that is a script, you eazyly install that, log in in your admin account, there you eazyly design your website, without knowing php language!

This is not a signature.

2011-06-22 12:38:19

hello.
Besides just learn a little HTM,and you'll be good to go.
There was a HTML editter called arach or something.search around on google.and you'll find it.
Grryf.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, β€˜It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2011-06-22 15:13:20

Hi,
You don't need an HTML editor. Just write it up in notepad then save it as html. But just for all you people who are thinking about PHP Website, just know the simplest sollution isn't always the best, just consider AGM.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-06-22 19:51:30

hello,

Html is certainly always a bonus when thinking to create a website. but that being said it is not the end if you don't know it. You can use something called Wordpress to make your website and publish it. It is a blogging tool but a website can be made too. As for the visual design, you can get preset themes and plugins to add to the look and feel to your website. It does take some getting use to and you have to be patient with yourself but i am sure you will be fine if you put your mind to it.

Hope that helps!