2020-09-27 10:08:13

I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed.
I don't' like to think that I'm getting you down, I'd hate to think I was getting you down, but you just ought to know that I'm feeling very depressed, me with this terrible pain in all the fingers on my left hand.

here I am, brain the size of a planet, albeit a very small planet, going about the same old tasks once more, writing site updates yet again.

And you probably haven't even realised that this is a parody, or which science fiction character this is a parody of.
Well that doesn't matter, and if it matters does it matter that it matters?

don't try to answer that one, I've been trying to answer it for years and still haven't managed to, it's just a pointless sentence, and I hate pointless sentences!
That's why this parody is just rattling on and on into a pointless stream of dismalness, and I can only say, that I have a bad feeling about this!

Wait a minute? That's the wrong depressed robot!

Okay, I'll just leave you with the site updates while I go and sit in a corner and rust.

though I still think you ought to know that I'm feeling very depressed.

Updates by dark:

After consultation, Removed the page for 23 bricks, since the game really is too simple to qualify for the db these days, as well as probably being impossible to run on modern windows anyway.

Removed links for Banjobuster and changed license to unknown, since the game was online only and is no longer available.

Moral Mike Othello: Removed note on description, briefly described the game, though also noted that it’s no longer available, even on the audiogames archive.

BariBariRiversi: Entry, description and links.

cleaned up descriptions for BariBariSamurai and 4Dimensions.

the three percent challenge: Entry and description.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-09-27 16:18:19 (edited by burak 2020-09-27 16:18:33)

In the description of the three percent challenge, there is no end of the list which starts with:
The games include:
Woops

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2020-09-27 18:43:18

Ah, Marvin was doing the updates today I see! He was always one of my favourite characters from those books.
Not sure what that says about me, but hey.

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!

2020-09-27 19:00:47

@burak, sorry about that, all fixed now.
@matt1211,  I would say Marvin might appreciate being one of your favourite characters in the book, accept that obviously he wouldn't big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-09-27 19:12:51

good job darko!

I am a hunter named Grunt. I didn't realize that until now.

2020-09-27 20:44:01

Nice!  Appreciate the updates.

2020-09-28 11:37:28

Out of my way, little robot!

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2020-10-03 17:27:48

why was the page removed?

want peace to be there everywhere around the world also I want an immediate sollution to be given for this war so that the bloodshed could be ended. live peacefully, let others also live peacefully