2019-10-08 07:40:10

Yeah can confirm I more or less stopped playing. I think this game would be really solid if it was done in such a way where you don't have to scan Every. Single. Step. It's not 1995. This can be done so much better. If you want examples of much better games, go play shadow line. I hate saying that, because I kinda get a Resident Evil 1 vibe from this game mixed with...... stuff? Neat concept, just bad design.

2019-10-08 07:54:56

maybe
you right
but for me this game is good
and hard
i dont stand what i have to do chapter 6

2020-01-07 15:10:27

Is anyone still playing?

2020-01-07 16:32:30

I am. But I cannot download the latest version as my QQ got locked.`

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2020-01-07 16:45:37

whats new latest version?

2020-01-07 17:41:13

someone on the forum planned to do a playthrough and recorded, i think, the first two chapters or such. The link to these Files is down. Would be cool if that could be reuploaded.

2020-01-12 05:40:03

hello
link in post 1 doesn't work

let's rock!

2020-04-24 03:20:14

Bumping this topic up a little since I'm not sure if it's been tlaked about elsewhere. Is there still a way to purchase it? As far as story goes, I'd like to have a gamble on this one.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2020-04-27 16:15:32

Hi
the download link in the first post doesn't work anymore.
Also, could someone give more information about this game?
The truth is that in the first post almost nothing is said.
Greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2020-09-05 15:48:45

Hi, can you help again? i am in chapter where is space station and robots. I can not open the door and the one gate before this space station, where i can buy items.

2020-09-06 21:07:29

You need to wait for the light bolt to appear, then shoot it with a sniper rifle. DO it 7 times and a boss will appear.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2020-09-06 22:05:39

Nuno wrote:

You need to wait for the light bolt to appear, then shoot it with a sniper rifle. DO it 7 times and a boss will appear.

I did it but there is more and more bosses and quick shooting something.

2020-09-06 22:32:55

can i get in this chapter any next diamants? I have only few shoots into rifle

2020-09-06 22:39:31

Veronika.Hanackova wrote:

can you help me on skype axinka1358 with chapter of robots and space ship? I cannot open the door

Do you have recordings of chapters i could not ask you for everything?

2020-09-07 13:37:10

I think i missed something with chapter whith spaceship. There are one door before the bridge, right from it and i cannot open. And in ocean canal is one item which i cannot colect. And for what are the fish meals when i cannot use them?

2020-09-08 17:51:54

what is light bolt?

2020-09-09 13:47:02

Nuno's mail does not work, where can i find him?

2020-09-09 15:00:23

hi
join this groop
https://join.skype.com/KoM5x7eGx1xV

2020-09-12 01:09:29

Moderation:

Veronika.Hanackova, I'm going to go ahead and issue you a warning. For reference:

Rules wrote:

4. Please do not encourage or spread spam in any way. We generally define spam as repetitive, nonsensical or clearly off-topic strings, messages, posts or emails. Spam is not tolerated, and we will make every effort to keep spambots and the like away from the forum, and to limit the annoyance they cause when they inevitably show up.

Making 8 posts in a row is excessive at its finest. While I understand that you may have more to add after posting, you can always edit your original post or (at most) limit your posts to a reasonable number. Furthermore, I couldn't help but to notice that this isn't the first time you've engaged in this sort of behavior. Scrolling through your post history indicates that you've been guilty of this on other threads. Please keep this in mind when posting in the future.

Dreaming of a dystopian future.

2020-09-22 05:18:41

Just asking as now I can access my paypal and can hand away some pennies. Is this game, in your opinion (not Nuno), really worth buying?

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2020-09-22 07:27:57

It depends what you expect. The atmosphere is good really but in my personal opinion gameplay is screwed up a lot like in most chineese games I've played (nothing again chinese stuff though haha)
You must be ready for the most irritating hidden items system and what is more stupid VERY IMPORTANT ITEMS you will need later on so not picking up stuff earlier can results in you will being stuck later without any way to progress.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2020-09-22 09:25:33

I agree completely with Lirin! I actually really like the story and atmosphere in general, it's an interesting mix of sci-fi and horror. But the gameplay definitely leaves much to be desired... I wish I could put my head together with someone and actualy be able to get the rights to this game without paying, apparently, a few hundred dollars last I heard.

Discord: clemchowder633

2020-09-22 09:53:32

Its 30K CNY now. I mean the engine, not the game.

2020-09-22 10:00:24

I actually don't know whether this would be good for you. This game is really hard and you really need dedication and patience to clear it

2020-09-22 11:55:09

At first, i liked the concept, really. but i agree with lirin and assault here.
yes, the game is hard but for the wrong reasons.
looking for hidden items can be very frustrating if you don't have patience, and the fact you can fall to your death or something worse because the game doesn't have any kind of sound cue when a trap is near you, its definitely bad, and some traps are extremely large so, for example, to pass the ice breaking trap in one of the first chapters, you must die docens of times until you figure out how you can pass it.
The best way i can come up with to describe this game is that it is a game without cammera.
The cammera in video games is there for people to be able to see and play the game smoothly. in this game that's literally impossible.
imagine how great super mario bross could have been if people couldn't see the flower that lets you shoot, or if they can't see the pits and fall endlessly until someone beats it...
and i'm only talking about one aspect of the game, i'll not talk about qq and how you can get additional items and so...

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html