2020-08-26 21:12:31

Every man is responsible for his own destiny.

2020-08-26 21:18:19

I radically want to smoke the same radical stuff Electro smokes. This stuff must really be radically crazy. Maybe then I'll get what Donald Trump has to do with all of this.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2020-08-26 21:56:31

You must smoke analog synthesizers; I have it on good authority that is what he smokes.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-08-26 22:18:01

Mixed with a dose of hydroxychloroquine.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-08-26 22:40:54

@54 i have to study enough chemistry unnecessarily during the day...
speaking of, i have a test of that tomorrow sad

Abay chal.

2020-08-26 22:43:12

wow, wow! calm doen and take some death sticks. what do you mean? youdon't have any? what? you mean I need to go to to the lower levels of coruscant to get them? yeah!, then be ready with my light saber boss! and  a bit of corelian wine would be nice.
done! now go your pilot awaits you, my lord!!!!
looool

---
"A good ruler gives the goblet to his servants. He never drinks from it himself. The servants need his glory. He does not cary the flame alone.
For a spark does not lit the flame, but the spirit holds it in place. Forgeting that leads one to destruction.
(Enhemodius before the Altar of the Broken)"

2020-08-26 22:43:30 (edited by Stealthy 2020-08-26 22:43:51)

@op quite bluntly, go ahead and leave, if you want to, it won't effect any of us at all.

My main interest is tech.
Follow me on twitter if you would like, my username is @stealthy153

2020-08-26 23:10:13

@ironcross annaloge? Why not subtractive synthesizers?

73 Wj3u

2020-08-26 23:45:13

Subtractive synths can be analog too.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-08-27 09:25:18

Moderation:
Electro, post 22. Consider this an official warning. In fact, consider it a double warning.
First, you tell him to "get your meds and get a fuckin' live kid". That's personal attack territory. Then you implore users to "destroy him, kill him or even hack his account or what ever for a month". Threats of harm against other users are grounds for a warning. This isn't the first time you've done stuff like this; it's probably happened more than you've gotten warnings for as well.
So that's two warnings on this post alone. Please stop with the personal attacks, and don't try to incite people to attack someone else. The topic creator isn't blameless, but two wrongs don't make right. Just because they acted in a way that upsets you, it doesn't mean you have the right to respond this way.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-08-27 10:06:42

IMO Comunity failure should be invoked against this guy. The amount of times he's posted near warning worthy stuff and got off

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-08-27 13:07:56

Agreed with 61

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

2020-08-27 13:43:19

@61, I agree with you.

2020-08-27 15:38:18

Okay, people, if we can please have some calm. I don't think attacking each other is going to be a good solution because we are going to get knowhere by doing so.
Poster 1: If you have a problem with specific people on this forum, I think you should be clearer about it because we don't have an idea about what it is about.
2. Why don't you find someone to reconcile between you and the people who have hurt you? If this will not work, then just leave the issue alone and don't bother about it.
3. I advise you not to expose your past like that: It exposes your honor and reputation to attack. We have all done things we shouldn't have done in the past, however we should move on and keep it a secret as much as possible. Generally speaking, exposing your past brings a lot of destruction to relationships you have with people.

4. Let us all just calm down.

2020-08-28 05:58:00

Now I understand what this guy is talking about. Firstly his past as a   clonner, then something that really or literally broked my hart. I'm sorry for attacking you/others, but I thaught that he was saying things against us I know, critical failure I guess?

73 Wj3u

2020-08-28 06:29:51

I honestly don't understand how no one's pointed this out, clearly many of you are extremely shallow, but this is quite obviously someone with a mental illness of some description. You already know he doesn't even remotely understand the meaning of the word radical, the fact that you're choosing to take his threats to kill the OP completely literally just stinks of deliberate shortsightedness. I agree he should be banned, but only because he's most likely going to end up hurting himself a lot more than others.
I go to a boarding school for blind people, but, naturally, they end up taking on a lot of people who have any number of learning disabilities in addition to their blindness. A lot of them are around my age, and yet all of them act like they're not much older than 5. That's not their fault, that's just how they are. And, yes, they do often end up saying and doing a lot of the stupid shit that young children do. Would it be fair of me to call them out for it? Tell them to grow the fuck up and act their age?
Because, you know, that's what we used to do in the 1800s. People with learning difficulties, mental illnesses, whatever you want to call them, were viewed as simply being lazy. They were told they were just too stupid, immature or both, or often accused of just deliberately acting the way they did to cause trouble or even just for attention.
So why the fuck are you guys playing with fire? Whatever happened to being empathetic towards other people? My god.

2020-08-28 09:38:34 (edited by rings2006 2020-08-28 09:39:01)

respect isnt given out like candy. its earnd

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2020-08-28 09:42:12

To be honest, considering the fact that he calls himself Electro and speaks this strange "electric" language, I always thought he played some kind of role here for his amusement rather than having a mental illness. But we really can't tell for sure.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2020-08-28 13:43:36

@haily_merry, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, apart from the fact that English is not his native language, I have yet to see that he displays any semblance of mental illness.  If I discover otherwise I'll be first to apologize, but then his ban, as you stated, should be instituted for his safety as much as anyone else's on this forum.
To be quite frank, stating that you wish to cause harm to people in any way is a rather huge weight to throw around.  That kind of thing is taken seriously no matter what circles you run in.  I freely confess that, if you're sitting around using a computer, I'm not evaluating your IQ, your age, your gender, your place of residence or any other factors that may or may not be contributing to whatever you're posting, as in all reality, there are far too many factors to contribute to any mood you may be in, and you not saying a word about it doesn't help anyone have any sense of empathy.  All we here is, ban the kids; they're all a bunch of radicals.  And now it's kill this guy and or hack his computer!  In a way, I would feel worse saying he's mentally ill than to assume he actually has the capacity to grow up.  Why?  Because assuming the latter is to assume he doesn't even deserve the benefit of a doubt in an already fragmented community where blind people are already seen as weirdos for the various behaviors they exhibit.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-08-28 14:41:15

@68 / 70.
Yeah, I used to think that too, back in 2017 / 2018 when I was still new to this forum. If you look back through his post history though, it's pretty clear this is something bigger. Also arabic 2000 / 3000, both accounts he's used in the past. There are more, I just can't honestly remember them. But, I don't think someone purely doing this for satire would keep it up for this long. I've seen this guy on TT / any audio as well, so this isn't just limited to this forum either.

2020-08-28 14:49:16

Oh, I dunno about the satire aspect of it so much as a trollfest.  either way, I'll withhold any further judgment until greater light is shed on the subject.  As things stand right now, either he can grow up and doesn't want to, or he can't grow up even if he does want to.  Neither one is a good spin on this matter, really, but if the latter is proven to be true then, like I said, I'd honestly, willingly and sincerely apologize for my part in it.

2020-08-28 22:24:32

Eitherways, just because he has a mental disorder he should be let off scot free?

If he threatens to rape everyone you'd let him go away and say he has a mental disorder?

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-08-29 13:20:18 (edited by defender 2020-08-29 13:25:42)

Having seen his behavior on games, admittedly out of context and definitely mean spirited recordings of him from anyaudio, and the general consensus from people I would consider to be empathetic and levelheaded who have interacted with him on Team Talk, I would confidently say that yes, he does have at least a moderate mental illness.
How the outbursts caused by this issue are handled by the moderators of this site is up to them, but I really don't believe he means any particular harm by them, even if they are disruptive.

And I have to agree with Haily about the fact that far too many people who should know better take him literally when many clues point to him having little control over his actions.
And while I can't help but find some of the things he's said and done funny as well from purely face value, I've seen some pretty disgusting exploitation of his condition for entertainment by people who should know better, regardless of their age, something which I would without hesitation call cyberbullying.
I hope these people feel shame for their actions upon reflection, and make an effort to change their behavior towards people like Electro in the future, especially considering their own struggles as a result of a condition they can't help.

2020-08-29 18:31:32

Moderation:
Makenan53, your post is definitely over the top and into personal attack territory. I'm issuing a warning for it.

Regarding Electro, I was not (and am not) sure if it is the language barrier or mental illness at play. Nevertheless, personal attacks and inciting people to hurt someone else, whatever the context, isn't good. I personally have no grudge against Electro, and have no desire to see him come to any harm. That said, if he posts something objectionable, feel free to report it, but dogpiling him when he misuses a word should not be happening, and is going to stop. Frankly it should have stopped awhile ago.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-08-29 20:09:30

...And when I misused the word "racist"... Oh never mind.