2010-12-08 17:30:41

hi,
Jim kitchen's games are riderect to a grate page me. Can you fix it?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2010-12-08 18:07:13

You mean that the links provided at this site redirect you somewhere else than Jim Kitchen's site?
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2010-12-09 09:58:48

hi,
It is  ridereckting  me to this site:
Griffithsgoodies.com
What you need, when you need it

English Español Français 中文 Deutsch Português 日本語 Nederlands Italiano 한국어
December 8, 2010

Bookmark this page Make this your homepage
Related Searches microsoft sam  free downloads  downloads  pc software  music downloads 

microsoft sam Related Searches

microsoft sam free downloads 
downloads pc software 
music downloads mp3 players 
new york hotel cheap hotel 
cheap mp3 player unique gift    Popular Categories
security
antivirus free antivirus software spyware removal anti virus software free anti virus download
downloads
free downloads download music download full movie free music download download free software
communications
email account chat instant messenger email chat room
more
email hosting domain registration network security domain name proxy servers          Privacy Policy 
How can I download a game from this site?
thanks

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2010-12-09 17:41:07

which link do you go for these games?
i mean, the websight is:
http://www.kitchensinc.net/
there is no problem to the sight and all the downloads are working well. may be the link which you click on may be incorrect. regards,
sid
e-mail: [email protected]

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2010-12-10 10:22:28

hi,
I am entering
audiogames.net
and I am selecting a game witch I want from the combo box.
I am pressing go button.
I am going table with the t key.
I am clicking link under the download page text.
Site is riderecting me to this site:
hear
Thanks.

2010-12-10 12:31:26

did you go to the sight that i mentioned earlier?
http://kitchensinc.net/
may be the link in audiogames.net database may be incorrect.
regards,
sid
[email protected]

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2010-12-10 12:45:18

Yeah,  the. url. is. inkirrect. Dark,. Can. You. fix. it?
thanks.

2010-12-13 15:42:49

it seems that he has not checked and fix it!
tongue

2011-06-04 09:17:08

Hi. Here is the actual address to Jim Kitchen's site.
http://kitchensinc.net
Thanks.

2011-06-06 16:41:45

We know where Jim's site is thankyou very much, he just changes his site around from time to time and the links get broken.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2011-06-13 12:02:58

They was fixed I believe.

2011-06-13 21:32:51

Yes this is old news, all jim's games have been fixed in the last two site updates, check the news page.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)