2020-08-13 23:28:38

Crashmaster, contact Ivan or X0, they will be able to help you with the paid situation. You don't activate it, they do.
Also, this game has been going behind the scenes for months, they just now decided to let you know that they're working on it. This happened about last week. So it's been going through the changes, upgrades and server switches for a bit now. It's finding it's footing under new devs. Which is fine, the game is still playable.
Server things happen. That's true. Annoying, but true. But once those are ironed out, things will run more smoothly.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2020-08-14 00:08:38

Hmmph, well the order information and such has not changed from the old information that I got, I will send them my order recipt and get it done.
Thanks for that.
Now if they could only fix it where when chosing next on map pages things like sounds got really quiet that would be nice.
I also want a way to list all the maps in different orders from oldest to latest or alphabetical order, etc.

2020-08-14 00:14:46

Hi
@47, I'm sure the game will get more, a lot more content and new things with the time.
To everyone else. as admin too, i can say this: Creativity never goes down on this game. you can made a lot, lot of things with a single door. For example, place a door that throws you to a place where a vanishing platform is with a hazard under it. so that you have to time it right.
use conveyor belts to made unique things such as one of my recent and funny things, the spinning wheel, or something like riding a mine cart and jumping gaps like in Donkey Kong Country Series.
I know that you're just giving your opinion here @Amerikranian, and I respect that, but opinions like this are a good way to decrease the playerbase. if the concept of the game is the same as 2 years ago, that's OK. but players use the concept in many many diferent posible ways

Regards,
The all almighty Alolan Ninetales!

2020-08-14 00:32:39

Hey there,
all paid accounts were processed just now, and the server is back.

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2020-08-14 00:42:30

That's why most people always suggested to think, think, think a lot before buying anything from this dev.

2020-08-14 01:36:41

Hello Deathstar,
can you please explain? I activated your account a few hours ago.

Ivan M. Soto.

2020-08-14 03:58:18

Well, Ok it is all working.
Some of these challenge maps are hard, is there a way to lower music volume without lowering other sound volumes?
Also, yeah its all activated now and working, one question, where is the storm?
Also I think there need to be some level options, ie things you can set when you go to challenge or whatever.
An easy level to get start then harder and harder.
The older maps should be reasonably easy the really hard ones well are hard.
Looks like new zealand is entering its second wave of covid, now I have this gem to play with.
Lets hope I don't run out of maps maybe I may build one.

2020-08-14 04:04:53

Hi,
It's page down, I believe, or any combination of control and home and end/page up and page down. You'll just have to mess with that group of keys for a bit. I don't remember since I hardly ever mess with it.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2020-08-14 04:33:20

@ivan, question. I purchased my paid account before you changed my username. Will it still take effect?

If you wish to contact me privately, you can do so in the following ways.
Telegram, Rich_Beardsley. Discord, RichBeardsley. Facebook, Rich W. Beardsley
Twitter, RichBeardsley. Email, [email protected]. Both iMessages and emails are welcome.
Battle tag, Rich#12744. You can also add me through my email address.

2020-08-14 06:37:17

Hi,
It's page up and page down to adjust sound source volume, and control page up and page down to adjust music volume.

Regards,
The all almighty Alolan Ninetales!

2020-08-14 06:58:44 (edited by Radiant 2020-08-14 07:25:16)

I'm having all the issues with updating sounds. even after manually downloading sounds.dat and replacing it with the old one.
edit: mannaged to fix

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2020-08-14 10:10:43

I have latest client, but cant login because game says, I have outdated client loool

meow meow.

2020-08-15 03:20:52

Try downloading the latest client from

http://blinkwizard.ddns.net/SBYW/SBYW.zip

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2020-08-15 09:37:14 (edited by Radiant 2020-08-15 09:37:50)

off  topic:mason, can you check your discord?

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2020-08-22 10:06:38

drama, not getting
involved

you can find me on skype at:
audiogamer500
you can find me on harthstone at:
kalahami#1137

2020-08-22 15:10:50

By making a post saying you're not getting involved, you've gotten involved. If you truly didn't want to be involved, you would not have said a word.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-08-22 16:13:22

56, um, what are you talking about? I haven't ordered anything LOL

2020-08-22 20:47:55

Agreed with 66.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2020-08-22 20:48:19

I think I was talking to someone else with that same name, but their character name on SBYW. Haha

Ivan M. Soto.

2020-08-22 22:06:18

The exact stuff is listed on the site, but a hook, extensions for said hook, some coins, some gears, cushions, shoes, etc.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-08-22 22:08:00

for some reason my last post has been deleted, the 70s answer ment for me i believe
i asked what was the payed account is about

2020-11-10 19:54:08

Hello. Please I need some help. when I will create a door, it will open and close very quickly, but other maps do not have any problems. What should I type if I want door for example. position 30, height 10, move me to 32, height 10, and now? I am typing 0, then loop sound, when I am moving sound, open, close, automatically step, create opposite side. So what should I do? thanks.

2020-11-10 20:27:36

the number for open and close length is in milliseconds which is 1/1000 of a second. Making 1 second 1000 ms, 3 seconds 3000 ms, etc.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-11-10 23:09:02

Great, thanks I will tri it.

2020-11-11 00:57:26

You can't download the game.