2020-08-03 15:31:30

The bureau of temporal investigations apologizes for the delay in regular update posts. There was a rip in space time discovered which may have caused certain entities to have briefly been duplicated or erased from the timeline completely. This rip had to be investigated, which required the timeline to be temporarily frozen. We now believe that all traces of this rip, as well as any changes it may have caused should be reverted and you may continue to live your life out normally. If you notice anything out of the ordinary, such as this month's paycheck being larger than it should be by about a week of wages, changes to any documents you were working on or other such issues, please contact your nearest branch of the biuro with any details. Thank you for your understanding!

Updates by pitermach:

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2020-08-04 07:37:59 (edited by gerech 2020-08-04 07:38:59)

nice. but why is there two sound strider entries in the db?

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-08-04 14:54:33

I have no idea. I deleted it and I thought that it was... Well... Deleted, not sure how or why it came back. The last time I tried getting rid of it it caused the actual entry to also get wiped out in the process so I don't know if I want to try doing that again.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2020-08-05 12:54:26

Now I want to watch Donnie Darko again. smile

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2020-08-19 09:05:03

Oh, and the 4-dimensions link is broken.

Start of signature: I'm using a translation app.

If you like this post, please press the appropriate button.