2020-07-30 18:28:56

I've heard of Suamp and Undeath. Are there other zombie or vampire games?

Start of signature: I'm using a translation app.

If you like this post, please press the appropriate button.

2020-07-30 19:08:02

Twin blade.

2020-07-30 19:35:24

zombie arena and zombie war, witch are in mason aarmstrong's open source games package

2020-07-30 19:38:36

Nothing worth your time, really.
Zompocalypse is probably the most developed out of all those rubbish games lol, but bare in mind it is only a concept demo

I choose to be happy

2020-07-30 20:30:10

at 4
but that was great while being concept demo, isn't it?

2020-07-30 22:11:12

If you can afford a PS4 (or PS5) and the game itself, The Last Of Us 2 could qualify. Although they make very sure there not to ever call the infected zombies.

As far as audio games go, Undead Assault is a pretty fun zombie killing game, if you get a good group of people together.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2020-07-31 04:09:22

I wish Liam would finish working on Zompocalypse. I know that I would support the game if he did.
I wish we had games like Resident Evil to play. Are there any Zombie games on Xbox one that someone without sight could play?

2020-07-31 05:11:14

Twin blade seems like what Liam's game would have been like.

2020-07-31 06:23:19

Zombies run definitely counts I think, awesome story and resource management and the most immersive control method ever big_smile.

Also don't forget about a lot of text rpgs and choice of games games which feature zombies and vampires.

zombie exodus I can particularly recommend, and choice of zombies is fun if you want a commic splatter fest.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-07-31 06:28:25

O and zombie high.

2020-07-31 07:38:15

lol i kinda fiel like zombie games are over ratted

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2020-07-31 08:32:27

If you want an arcade game, don't forget feer! it's also really sad that audio  defense zombie arena isn't available anymore.
While we're talking zombie gamebooks, also don't forget dead man walking over on chooseyourstory.

Myself, I don't dislike zombies as a theme, enemy or setting, but I do tend to think they're limited a bit in scope.

Most zompocalypse stories tend to begin with the hole massive shock horror of lots of people getting munched, then continue into dismal land with running out of resources and people turning on each other or what not.
however, once you've got [ passed that, there aren't as many places for a story or game to go in terms of setting or major changes.

Even in terms of enemies, well game creators have to get fairly creative with different zombie types to offer a variety.

of course it's very possible to have a good zombi story or a good game, indeed one reason I rate zombies run as highly as I do is just that you really get attached to the characters, indeed the zombies sort of become almost a background element.

Ditto with we're alive.
However, where in a fantasy or science fiction world, or heck even in a dystopia there is always possibility to expand into new places with zombies that seems a bit harder.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-07-31 15:09:52

Did anyone in the tlou universe ever even say the word zombies? hmm. Anyway, I can recommend twin Blades although you'd need to have a ps vita or a psp for that. others that come to mind are: Well actually I can't think of anything.

"Snake, don't worry about it. There's more to being a good person than just having a stereo television."

2020-08-01 07:50:12

Extint, hidden zombie shooter, and Deathmatch Project Alpha are all games with zombies, though the first two are pretty undeveloped.
You can find them all on agarchive.net

2020-08-01 18:17:16

You could also play operation blacksquare with zombies.

"Snake, don't worry about it. There's more to being a good person than just having a stereo television."

2020-08-01 19:18:19

Feer, definitely.

2020-08-02 14:18:24

the soamp game is waht you want

Big big regards, Emanuel Ion Productions!