2020-08-01 13:56:26 (edited by VIPPotato 2020-08-01 13:56:51)

Hi, how can i do it?
Regards.

Hey, if you wanna chat, add me on discord.: VIPPotato#3363
or you can chat with me on telegram: https://t.me/VIPPotato
Regards, and take care.

2020-08-01 14:02:55

You're a little unspecific. Could you clarify on what you mean? What would you use this for?

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2020-08-01 14:05:03

he wants to either sign a verbal contract for someone else, or make it look like his quote unquote friend said something to make the poor guy/girl like shit in front of his/her friends

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2020-08-01 14:05:45

not realizing that most people, especially blind people who pay a lot of attention to sound, will immediately recognize a trick like that.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2020-08-01 14:11:24

Or... they could just want a voice changer software to play around with.

Sorry OP, I don't know of any software like that.

I'm gone for real :)

2020-08-01 14:19:06

I need something like:
You are uploading audio of someone speaking, and AI will learn this voice and make mine sound like it.
It is called deep fake voice or something like that.
It might be also somthing like lyrebird, but i don't no how to use it.
Regards.

Regards, and take care.

2020-08-01 14:27:09

Oh. And I was about to recommend Morphvox for low-quality voice-changing.

Anyway, here's an E-mail I recently received that might help:

The next generation of Lyrebird’s voice cloning software has arrived.

Dear Lyrebird customer,

We’re pleased to share that Overdub — a new and dramatically improved version of Lyrebird’s Vocal Avatar technology — is now available. Listen to this demo to hear for yourself how much voice quality has improved!

As you may know, Lyrebird was acquired by Descript in 2019. Overdub is integrated into Descript, an audio editor that lets you generate and edit audio by typing. Learn more about Descript, and try Overdub for free by downloading the app.

Lyrebird users will no longer be able to access their Vocal Avatar voice. A future version of Overdub may allow voice creation from audio recorded on the former Lyrebird website, but for now, if you wish to create an Overdub voice, you’ll need to record new audio in Descript.

If you recorded audio on the former Lyrebird website and wish to have it deleted permanently, please let us know through this form.

What this means for you:
Although Vocal Avatar is no more, Lyrebird users can now access Overdub, Descript’s text-to-speech functionality, which is even more powerful than Vocal Avatar
To create an Overdub Voice, users will need to download Descript, create an account, and click “Overdub Voices” in the left sidebar of the Descript Project window 
Users will need to record themselves speaking, using a script provided by Descript, to train their Overdub Voice
Safety and security is our top priority, and Descript users may only create Overdub Voices using their own voice
Thank you for using Lyrebird, and we’d love to see you over at Descript!

So as you can read, they have declared a policy against using their service to impersonate someone else. Jokes on them. I want to impersonate myself! Now if only I had enough recordings with the quality necessary to pull this off...

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2020-08-01 14:36:38

@nsoft15, Um, yeah. Just remember to get permission from people first, huh?
So your best bet is Lyrebird with Descript. The two have become one, and you just need to install the Descript program to get started.
@CAE_Jones, Yep, subscribed to the same mailing list. I've got Descript, so I'm just waiting for some quality-of-life accessibility updates, but I've got it when I'm ready.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2020-08-01 14:39:28

Yeah i installed this descript thing, but it is not comffortable for me to using it.
I also tried morfvox, but when i was navigating through voices list, nothing has changed, only when i was changing parameters.
I don't no what i did wrong.
Is there some alternative for voicemod with live autotune and vocoder?
Regards.

Regards, and take care.

2020-08-01 14:47:54

You can get vst plugins vb cable and reaper.

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server

2020-08-01 15:06:55

I do realtime audio processing using reaper out to a virtual audio cable line then into programs like skype or teamtalk.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-08-01 15:41:31

But what about voice learning? Reaper can't do it.
Regards.

Regards, and take care.

2020-08-01 16:26:19

It sounds like what you really want is a realtime deepfake of someone else's voice outputting what you say into the mic. This is unethical.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-08-01 16:44:26

Don't worry, even if it was possible, everyone would recognise the trick by hearing the accent you are speaking with, unless both of you are native english speakers.

2020-08-01 17:05:52

Even if they are both native English speakers, there are lots and lots of English accents. And there's speaking style and stuff. Impersonators just using text get discovered for style / dialect mishaps.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2020-08-01 20:27:52

I am just interested in how to do it, and wanna try it, nothing more.
Regards.

Regards, and take care.

2020-08-01 21:14:37

@nsoft15, Regardless if you're interested, you'd have to have a *pretty* deep trust in someone to give consent to have your voice say literally anything in the world.

2020-08-01 21:25:30

How do we know that we aren't in fact, helping you to inpersonate someone?

2020-08-01 22:21:17

There's no way for me to give evidence, i am just interested in this thing and wanna hear how it will sound like.
Regards.

Regards, and take care.

2020-08-01 22:39:30

Don't you understand the power of what you're asking? Let's say you had someone that you had to contend with daily in your life that you didn't like, a male colleague or co-worker or whatever. If you had the ability to do this, you could make an allegation that he raped someone or committed some other sort of heinous crime. Sure, an investigation would be launched, and they'd probably get to the bottom of it, but the person you impersonated would definitely be on the hotseat for a while. Then once they did figure it out, you'd be on the hotseat probably for civil and criminal cases. They could charge you with character defamation and slander, and a whole mess of other stuff.

So why do you want this? What do you intend to do with it if you had it? Can you understand how people aren't really willing to talk about it?

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-08-01 22:50:45

Hi all,
I just read about lyrebird and descript.
I for myself downloaded it a few days ago, but how the hell can I use it? I have no idea what to do.
Could anyone give instructions?

Thanks!

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2020-08-01 23:04:25

Never thought 'd agree with ogomez92.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-08-01 23:07:11

I'm just gonna leave this here.

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

2020-08-01 23:16:10 (edited by VIPPotato 2020-08-01 23:19:47)

So, why those developers made tthose voice learning projects, and made them available publicly if those things are happening?
Morf vox has the ability to learn voice, this is called voice doctor or somethhing like that, and anyone can buy it, so i thing if they are selling things like this, it means nothing is wrong with using someone's voice recording in  those programs.

Regards, and take care.

2020-08-01 23:29:11 (edited by Minionslayer 2020-08-01 23:30:52)

@nsoft15, Ahhh, still not getting the point I see. It's public and available, but for your own voice, not others! You'd definitely have to get permission, all the time, no exceptions when deepfaking a voice that isn't yours. The developers of said tools advise you themselves to be careful, and actually your point doesn't even hold strong (not all the way, at least). Anyone remember Adobe VOCO? That was announced in like 2016 I think, but still isn't even available to today. Wonder why that is, huh?
If you're *that* interested in this technology, use the software you want, and experiment on your own voice (and your voice alone)!