2011-05-30 16:58:57

my favourits is,
a pitza, bargar, koffy, chokolate, and a dossa which is a indian dish because I live in their

This is not a signature.

2011-05-30 17:07:47

What is a dossa exactly?

I've tried several dishes from different parts of india prepared by some very good chefs sinse there are some large indian communities in England, ---- a a couple of years ago I had a fairly amazing gujarati meal for instance, but I don't think I've come across a dossa before, ---- or if I have I probably ate it not knowing the name.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-05-31 06:04:57 (edited by dhruv 2011-05-31 11:37:32)

dossa is a not a dish, it is a snack. In dossa, dossa have ptatoes, onion, and sanber which make with puls.

This is not a signature.

2011-05-31 18:52:52

Hmmm, certainly then I've not come across those before I'll look out for them.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-06-01 07:50:25

and,
sorry for double post,
It is a south indian dish.

This is not a signature.

2011-06-07 22:48:21

Hey everyone,
Oh god my favourite foods [quite a list i'll be here for ever] lol. I love pizza with chilly or jalapeno pepper. Also I can't live without chocolate. I eat at least 2 bars a day [it's lucky I like salad otherwise I wouldn't be healthy], burger and chips preferabley macdonalds, prawns and other sea foods, every sort of meat you can buy exept pork [it makes me sick] and cheeze. My favourite drinks are coke, hot chocolate [smiles] and lemonade.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln