2020-07-19 23:35:08

And so, site updates continue, albeit at a slightly different end of Sunday than we're used to.
If your wondering about the phrase "a different end of Sunday", well I'm sure with a little thinking you'll understand y.

Alright, that was either an amazingly terrible pun, or a punishment of being chucked into a maze of terror, hmmmm, maybe something else?
I don't know, why don't I just post the updates instead before this gets even more surreal, since as we all know, that way goes straight to l.

Updates by dark:
Added details of dice of doom game to list of beatstar pro minigames.

Fixed download link for mudsplat from the audiogames archive, since whilst their website still works, the download links don’t.

Miner cleanup to description of Dungeon roll, plus update about new hero types and scoreboards.
Fixed download link to scrolling bbattles to the audiogames archive, plus added reference to bloodstorm, which is the game’s most recent iteration.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-07-20 05:18:21

nice updates.

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.