2020-07-07 21:24:34

This is another complex incremental clicker.

Haven't played in quite a while, but basic feature list is as follows:
Start as a stable boy. Become apprenticed to a wizard and work your way up through 6 tiers of classes.
Classes include many different archetypes such as elementalists, focused elemental mages, battle mages and more.
Explore locales, which are this game's version of dungeons. Some locales use the combat system, some test other stats and some use a combination.
Train up at least a couple dozen skills, some class specific, to learn your spells and unlock actions.
Actions include repeatables to generally earn currency or train skills and one time, which generally unlock a more permanent bonus.
Equip your character with randomly-generated gear from a loot table, generally earned in the locales.
Craft your own custom spells with spellcraft, combining the spells you've learned into more a more efficient form than casting each of them individually.
Eventually, work your way up to crafting a wizard's hall. This lets you start other wizards and play other class paths while earning hall prestige. Hall prestige as well as special hall currencies allow you to unlock bonuses for all of the wizards in that hall.
And more. The game is still being updated. It's also open-source, so anyone can build modules for their own version, though I don't know what the requirements are for getting your module included in the official version.

Link:
http://lerpinglemur.com/arcanum/

2020-07-07 21:36:09

how do you play this game? I've tried playing this before, but i don't quite undeerstand how to do it. A bunch of buttons with a gear or something, and clickables alll over the place.

2020-07-07 22:04:19

Game looks playable, but a little confusing... Unlocked a few actions and can study now, but feel like I am studying forever and nothing happens. A little like in real life big_smile

Greetings,
Ciri, the Witcher
(If you want to get in touch with me, contact me via twitter (ciri1240)

2020-07-08 00:07:47

Here's a guide: https://arcanum.konghack.com/index.php?title=Guide

I'm gone for real :)

2020-07-08 00:11:56

I've written a post on the subreddit, maybe something will come of it.

2020-07-08 10:46:09

ok.
why there is 3 liks? what link and i tried first link and i tried it.
i bought 25 scrolls and the guide said you can see skills ab.
no. not at all.
is this game even playable with my iphone?

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2020-07-08 13:16:50

I stopped playing the game but you have to choos the class first I think.

2020-07-08 13:44:21

how can i choose the class?

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2020-07-08 15:28:38

I found the pouch button, when I clicked it nothing happened. I don't know how to buy it

good day
togira
sorry for my bad english

2020-07-08 17:39:41

If there are accessibility issues, it's opensource so we can modify it. Maybe we could even get changes merged into the main branch.

2020-07-08 18:47:25

Can someone post what all the butons do. I cannnot even recoveer  my stamina or gain experience. ALl i can do is clean stables.

Who am I? Simply me!

2020-07-08 18:47:48

Can someone post what all the buttons do. I cannnot even recover my stamina or gain experience. All i can do is clean stables.

Who am I? Simply me!

2020-07-09 01:57:08 (edited by brad 2020-07-09 06:39:20)

@necrozma, the button will appear on the screen, read the guide and it should help a little.

@togira ikonoka, when you click the pouch button, your gold will go up.

@jescat277, I don't play the game anymore but let's see what I can remember.

Clean stables, if you hold this button down it will clean the stables faster, then use your b key to find the wrest button and wait 10 seconds to wrest, and do it all over again.

Read the guide for a little help.

2020-07-09 19:32:34

I was wondering if  anyone has figure out how to focus on a task. I was in my apprentaceship, and it was autimaticly repeating tasks for me, like  studying, and now my game doesn't do this. I was hoping someone figure out what button autorepeats task, and if tis feature is just an aprentace thing I will be slightly anoyed.

Who am I? Simply me!

2020-07-10 04:57:12

I believe only certain tasks get repeated. For example, you have to train skills manually.

2020-07-10 08:07:32

There was a point where i didn't have to.

Who am I? Simply me!

2020-07-10 16:52:46

I just restarted the game to check your information, and unless I am extremely moronic, skills are not trained automatically, at least not at the point you are at. If they did, I am sorry to tell you that it was probably a glitch.

2020-07-11 12:16:09

You have to explicitly train a skill, but once training is started, the xp will increase automatically until you start another task, stop training or the skill is maxed.

2020-07-12 18:23:18

hello. after playing in this game near some days, i can provide some information about it. more stable wersion of this game you can find at: https://shokkuno.gitlab.io/arcanum/    now, about bugs.  the game have alot of them sadly, at this moment. first, don't use lillit's spring locale. it will be corrupt the save, and you can't play after  doing that. next problem with gems and runes. the game prevent of creation of them. but, i have some good news. you can identify near every element in the game. just stand with arrows or differend navigation cursors on element, and press nvda+/. after that, near upper part of the page you will see little window with tekst information about selected item. about skills, they will automaticly improving if you sellect this action, but it will be more longer. use focus button to speed up the proces. hope this helps someone.