2020-07-10 00:09:25

hi, so i'm really amused of it, that it eavin exists in 1981, and, I like to use it to speak in my python games, no I wont make it the main speaker but it should be an option, so I found rappers for it for c and JS, but searched a lot, and never found one for python, did I mist something? or is there no one for python

2020-07-10 00:34:49

also just putting this here, if you want to know more about sam(softwear automatic  mouth)
take a look at this

2020-07-10 00:57:35

The more obscure the software usually makes for less available variations of it. Commodore SAM it would seem isn't actually open source, and the versions found are reverse engineered from a defunct company, so its kind of in a state of limbo. Having said, that, there does seem to be a reference in [micro python], though that likely won't be of much use for your use cases.

It doesn't seem as though a wrapper exists, so your best bet would be to get the C source from [here] and write your own wrapper in python.

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

2020-07-10 01:14:30

yeah, for something this obscure and old, you're lucky to even have it running on Windows, let alone to have a JS port.  But if you can find a dll and pick up a tiny, tiny bit of C knowledge you could write a wrapper if you really wanted.

My Blog
Twitter: @ajhicks1992

2020-07-10 03:55:58

C is like being strapped to the back of a car whilst being dragged at various speeds along a road full of spikes until the only things hanging off your mangled body is whichever bones didn't break, and any random bits of blood and flesh.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-07-10 13:31:48

@5 lol, but I stil don't get what you say, do you mean c is that hard?

2020-07-10 14:45:20

@6
Learning C to the point of being able to program in it usefully is very, very hard.  Learning C to the point of being able to read function prototypes to call a DLL from Python isn't that bad and you can probably work it out with a basic C tutorial plus the header for the DLL.

My Blog
Twitter: @ajhicks1992