2020-07-09 12:19:46

@Meatbag: No, you're interpreting it wrong. You guys, are actually telling us issues when you see us in the game. I have nothing wrong with taking a break and checking the topic. But he's just reserving to the topic completely. He doesn't open up when he sees us in the game and say, hey, there is a problem here. That is where he differs from you and other players.

-----
YouTube
GitHub
Discord: @tunmi13#1880

2020-07-09 12:33:54 (edited by JaceK 2020-07-09 12:36:15)

@Tunmi:

And the MOTD isn't displayed on connecting. Mohammed has no problem checking and responding in the topic and taking feedback into account so that is entirely on you and your attitude of omg you /must/ do this because I said so. This is a forum, not your own private sandbox where you get to set the rules however, since oh, I dont know....forum's easier to post in and more activ than the game, a lot more active. You said on the game oh I have personal issues so I don't check the game.

Everyone has personal issues, Tunmi. You're coming off at least to me as using them as an excuse which will not fly in my book, I told you yesterday when you said it, sort your shit out, if you're not in a good place, don't be a dev or admin on a game. And no, not everyone in this topic is whining and bitching, like you seem to think. Ironcross and Nocturnus leap to mind for detailed feedback and well thought out opinions.

You know why I don't use /feedback? Because you are online coming off on Bloodstorm as a giant dick fucking with synths with your asasasasasasajoijruaiwmjudorlea shit in chat. Okay that's not just you but you don't do a lot to stop it from what I've seen when you are online and you come off as argumentative and confrontational with your attitudes and demands. Yes, it is your game, but you need to listen to the community, the same people who actually play your game else it'll end up a ghost town

Also as for why not use /feedback? Because there's no way to know if feedback is actually sent in, and with your attitude and mentality what exactly is the point of sending in feedback if all you're going to do is bitch either way. Oh my fucking god use /feedback

*uses /feedback/

It's our game so we don't have to listen to you!

^ That pretty much is your mentality, it kind of makes feedback pointless in my view

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

Thumbs up

2020-07-09 14:57:41

tunmi13 wrote:

The scope that you are hearing Iron Cross isn't a scope. I automatically made it toggle of the scope if you don't have a scoped weapon. You are probably hearing the weapon ping sound when the bullet hits the player, that's toggled with F11.

Unless this fix was implemented yesterday after I went offline, that's incorrect. The weapon scope does not toggle off after you switch away to a different weapon. Another thing is, it happened in the store where no one can fire. Also, now that they are different, it's quite easy to tell them apart, and I'm the one who made the scope sound, even if it was mispurposed because it was originally meant for the ping, I'm not an idiot and can tell those two apart. If they were the same sound as they used to be, your theory would hold water, but it doesn't So, if you did try to sort this out, I'm just letting you know that it's not sorted.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-07-09 15:23:26

I just tried it in the game, and the scope switched off for me.
Are you switching to the cannon or the sniper when you are attempting to switch weapons? Because if so, the scope automatically stays on if another weapon you draw turns out to be a scoped weapon.
I just tried drawing the cannon, and went back to the handgun. I redrew the cannon, and the scope was off.

-----
YouTube
GitHub

2020-07-09 15:27:27

JaceK wrote:

@Tunmi:

And the MOTD isn't displayed on connecting. Mohammed has no problem checking and responding in the topic and taking feedback into account so that is entirely on you and your attitude of omg you /must/ do this because I said so. This is a forum, not your own private sandbox where you get to set the rules however, since oh, I dont know....forum's easier to post in and more activ than the game, a lot more active. You said on the game oh I have personal issues so I don't check the game.

Everyone has personal issues, Tunmi. You're coming off at least to me as using them as an excuse which will not fly in my book, I told you yesterday when you said it, sort your shit out, if you're not in a good place, don't be a dev or admin on a game. And no, not everyone in this topic is whining and bitching, like you seem to think. Ironcross and Nocturnus leap to mind for detailed feedback and well thought out opinions.

You know why I don't use /feedback? Because you are online coming off on Bloodstorm as a giant dick fucking with synths with your asasasasasasajoijruaiwmjudorlea shit in chat. Okay that's not just you but you don't do a lot to stop it from what I've seen when you are online and you come off as argumentative and confrontational with your attitudes and demands. Yes, it is your game, but you need to listen to the community, the same people who actually play your game else it'll end up a ghost town

Also as for why not use /feedback? Because there's no way to know if feedback is actually sent in, and with your attitude and mentality what exactly is the point of sending in feedback if all you're going to do is bitch either way. Oh my fucking god use /feedback

*uses /feedback/

It's our game so we don't have to listen to you!

^ That pretty much is your mentality, it kind of makes feedback pointless in my view

Yikes. Now that's, really dramatic man. I didn't say that Ii will ignore the feedback. I said that your suggestions will not always be considered. Who said we weren't even looking at feedback in the first place.
I'm not making any excuses man. The difference between you and Iron Cross is Iron Cross actually has valid points and gives constructive criticism.
For example. You said. This cannon sound sounds like a fridge. Now that's what I'd call criticizing with no constructiveness. A better thing would've been to say, hey. I believe this cannon sound isn't really the sound for a cannon. Can you please change it to something different. Now that is constructive. It gives the point with no sass, or disrespect.
Yes. I know. I come off with attitude sometimes. But my intention is not to ignore or destroy you. It's to say, hey. You're being a bit rude here. Cut it out.

-----
YouTube
GitHub

2020-07-09 17:11:13

I take back the thing I said about the scope, it does work correctly now.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-07-09 20:25:42

Okay good. Let me know if it does it again so I can try to fix it. But as far as I know it should be working.

-----
YouTube
GitHub

2020-07-09 20:45:33

It was acting up yesterday but today it is fine.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-07-09 21:04:32

lol it does sound like a fridge though

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2020-07-09 21:14:24

so what's rong with saying the cannon sounds like a fridge? if it actually does, we're not saying anything that's rong about the sound, it sounds like a fridge, so we say it sound like a fridge, but oh boy if my fridge is that loud i'll bern it in a day

Thumbs up

2020-07-09 21:14:51

It really does. I think I was saying it sounded like a roving minifridge. I'm thinking if I were to make my own, I'd take parts of a rock tumble and parts of a bowling ball going down the lane and see if I couldn't create something that would loop nicely. Sound design is all about playing around and finding things that fit well together.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-07-09 22:22:05

I don't think he meant it as a joke though. LOL

-----
YouTube
GitHub

2020-07-09 22:47:18 (edited by JasonBlaze 2020-07-09 23:03:19)

fridge launcher smile
maybe it should spill a large amount of food to the character's  mouth resulting an insta kill if got hit, lol jk.
it will be fun to see if there is a online killing game with strange/joke weapon and effects though. see how many we can get.
fridge launcher, chewing gum mine, monosound grenade, smelly bombs, slipper marbles, soda can shotgun, ok I'll stop big_smile

Thumbs up

2020-07-09 22:50:58 (edited by mohamed 2020-07-09 22:51:27)

fridge launcher? I seen to like that. lol.

Thumbs up

2020-07-09 22:59:30

also, about bh, a version has been released to fix the random crashing with the server.

Thumbs up

2020-07-09 23:07:24

make a fridge bot that sounds like the cannon as it moves, when it gets in range of the player, make a fridge door open sound, then a fridge snap shut sound lol, if you get hit, it does decent damage.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-07-09 23:12:59

lol, that will be hilarious.

Thumbs up

2020-07-10 01:37:46

hen the door opens, you get blasted with beer. Get drunk.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

Thumbs up

2020-07-10 03:15:17

LMAO. big_smile
But yeah guys. Our biggest concern as of right now is the inventory system. It's the heart of theg ame, where most of the game play tkaes place besides firing weapons, and it just lets us play the game. We are working on a way to fix it, as we feel its more important.

-----
YouTube
GitHub

2020-07-10 03:40:37

It is because right now... no offense, but it pisses me off XD Also ima charge you mofos if the 10 million switch click count gets broken on my tab key lol.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-07-21 12:39:27

hey there. I don't no if this is normal or what.
I created an account, logged in and got my starter pack. but I keep getting disconnected every few minutes. no idea why though. is it my net? but I play other online games just fine. like Core exiles and others.

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.

Thumbs up

2020-07-26 14:11:02

Sorry, I downloaded the latest update but and unzipped it, but when I start it it always tells me that there is an update. If the drain again repeats the same thing. How can I do?

Thumbs up

2020-07-26 14:33:10

commen, forgot to update the version number as well, that way you keap getting to update eavin if you have the latest, I hope they fix it ASAP

Thumbs up

2020-07-26 17:00:01

Mine has no sounds, even after I pasted in the sounds.dat file

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2020-07-26 20:42:18

Hey there. any idea what to do so I don't keep getting disconnected every few minutes in the game? and thanks smile

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.

Thumbs up