2020-06-30 08:17:14

I think I got to the end of the main campaign, and it's been a fun few days, though it definitely looks like more is coming, and I've still got a bit more to unlock. Haven't scrounged up enough cash yet, but I'll definitely upgrade to support development when I do. Really nice work on the game.

Just a minor issue: I believe that one item in the treasury still has its numbers listed out of order. Otherwise, things worked generally well, and I thoroughly enjoyed my time playing.

2020-06-30 10:06:19

Hello.
I need help, I have 3 baricks, and I have enough resources to build the forth one, but the build button is still dimt, what should I do?

2020-06-30 14:21:12

Make sure your resources are going up. Otherwise, you may not have enough to finish the project.

2020-06-30 15:35:40

So things that I've figured out so far. I think the wounded and alive is based on percentage, probably 50 percent or less. The enemy will damaged indiscriminately, since so far my tank is died the less from the others, the  healer will die  most often if you have them, Then followed by the mage and arbalist. You'll retreat if you have less troops than your enemy in that stage, or if your barracks that signify the number of your military personell isn't greater or equal to the size of your enemy. You won't retreat automatically before you kill all of your enemy in the current stage, or got whiped completely.

good day
togira
sorry for my bad english

2020-07-01 01:50:55

Hey…I’m having some trouble. I’m at the part where I need to defeat the ogre kingdom. The ogre kingdom has Meritor’s and mages and I haven’t unlocked those yet. How do I defeat the ogre kingdom when I cannot use those? How do I unlock them? Thanks

2020-07-01 08:03:50

hello. i tried to import save game. but when i try to paste the 어ave game string nothing happens. what should i do?

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2020-07-01 12:13:35

@105, Defeat some of the armies that are scouted every hour. Eventually, you will start receiving new units and blueprints.

2020-07-01 22:18:42 (edited by jan.cs 2020-07-01 22:21:45)

Hi everyone! Just letting you know I'm still reading this thread and your feedback has been great! Not only for accessibility, but for the game in general. Very cool that the game got posted on applevis, which directly lead to a bunch of new downloads, and a few good reviews. Currently working on the next update, which has a lot of bug fixes, and will continue to add more improvements for voice over & talk back. For example, tapping on job buttons will read how much are assigned and free, also got headings to work for resources, and swiping on a resource will give you a quick overview on how much you have, and how much percent of your storage is full. Also looking into making notifications better.

Most of you are probably almost through the game, but it will hopefully still be nice for new players smile

@106 can you please post your savegame string on https://pastebin.com or send me a message ? so I can look at it and see whats wrong with it

2020-07-01 23:06:24

Hi,
thank you so much for improving accessibility.  really looking forward to any other content you add or games you make in future. smile

2020-07-01 23:45:56

Same, I'm building up for that last fight with like 500 units. Also left a review on the playstore. Keep it up smile

2020-07-03 17:21:47

Guys, update is out on the android version.

2020-07-03 19:13:47

guys! the new update for android is even more impressive, all the screens received an updated touch with accessibility improvements!
it even seems like the game was designed with accessibility in mind from the ground up!
i hope it becomes chosen as one of the apps in the hall of fame on applevis because it deserves the place!!
the update for ios will come soon! here's the changelog, thanks for telling us kenshira!
- Night owls rejoice: Added Dark Mode!
- Building & Recruiting: Lack of resources is now highlighted in red.
- Improved Town Switcher UI
- Improved Accessibility for Screen Readers throughout the app
- Fixed some screens not updating properly
- Fixed units becoming alive again when retreating.
- Stability improvements

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2020-07-04 02:37:10

hi, everyone. can you please test if you guys can paste the savestring?

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2020-07-04 20:15:31

the update for IOS is live in the UK, it's great!

The only issue is the town, I think having, for example, houses, cost x amount, you don't have enough, would be nice. So like you're doing right now but on one square instead of two.

@necrozma, I didn't think you could copy and paste the save string.

I'm gone for real :)

2020-07-04 20:38:31

I tried this for a few minutes on IOS but haven't got in to battles yet.  Are they in real time?  If so, I'll still try it and hopefully there is a way to keep track of things that are happening.
Thanks.

2020-07-04 21:54:48

I've noticed a bug where if you train a lot of army members at once, you don't get told you don't have enough food etc.

@BlindJay, the battles aren't in real time, you press the button and let the computer fight, but you'll want to keep an eye or ear on what's going on so you can retreet if needed.

My advice would be make a super big army, basicly if the army says 20 20, or 40 40, fill the army right up.

2020-07-05 13:17:33

I'm loving the new changes, particularly to the treasury which make the resource management parts of the game far easier to deal with, it also doesn't hurt that after getting access to healers, my army has just become super awesome, which makes progressing in the game rather easier.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-07-05 14:11:52

And the game now has a database entry, Find it here.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-07-05 17:50:59

Actually, the battles are in fact in real time, meaning it progresses without any input from you, but you are given some indicators to what's going on so that you can flee if things start to look bad, else your army will automatically retreat when outnumbered.

2020-07-05 20:29:30

Hello, what's the poke button in the soles section do? and does it cost any resources?
Regards

2020-07-05 21:00:36

It speeds up production temporarily and doesnt cost anything.

2020-07-05 21:28:50 (edited by brad 2020-07-05 21:30:48)

@KenshiraTheTrinity, that makes sense, thanks for explaining what realtime means.

2020-07-06 05:12:06

Hi. I wish this game had sound.

2020-07-06 08:17:22

Hello, something wierd happened, I had 120 army limit, but when I recruited 40 wolves, 40 archers, and 20 warriors, and 10 healers, which are supposed to be 20.
When I check at the top of the screen, it says, 120/120 army, and in the army tab, it says: wounded 0, alive 110.

2020-07-06 08:32:39 (edited by masackru 2020-07-06 08:37:04)

@Ghaith that because healers and mages counts as 2 army slots, while the Knights counts as 3. So, basically you have 40+40+20+20 to 120

On a different note, I finished the game. I am at the last mission which is kind of hard.

After the latest update I get a lot of confusing info which makes navigating a bit troublesome. I get like stone +3.8K wood +3.8K and it lists all the resources available. You need to swipe a lot to get to the switch town or hear how much food you're burning. It is only me, or it is a general issue.

Perfection is never easy. But after more than 21 years...
...I got the hand of it.
Sorin Ţaţa
Produse pentru nevăzători