2020-06-29 00:48:28

So found this on the ps store. Anyone played it? Should I pick it up?

"Snake, don't worry about it. There's more to being a good person than just having a stereo television."

2020-06-29 10:30:09

its an arena fighter, and 3d fighters are not the best to play while being blind, so if its not dirt cheap, I wouldn't recommend picking it up

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2020-06-29 13:51:23

The voices are not in english, so the storry is kind of meh

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server

2020-06-29 15:53:27

The arena fighter part isn't a problem... it's the fact that to progress the story past the point where you can actually do things requires you to wander around a lobby type thing with no guides, no way to quick travel, and no idea where to go. The actual fighting game though is perfectly playable if you can somehow get past it. But otherwise, if you want a crossover fighter like that, get J stars instead.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2020-06-29 17:15:11

Okay, thanks! @4 that's, kinda stupid.

"Snake, don't worry about it. There's more to being a good person than just having a stereo television."

2020-06-29 17:23:59

Yeah, from what I've read people didn't really like the whole create your own character thing in a game like that and would've much rather just played as an already existing character. But like I said... J stars is by the same people but is much more playable, also much better as an arena fighter because everyone's on screen at once, so it's much more fun. The only thing Jump Force has going for it is actually being able to play as Seto fucking Kaiba in a fighting game.

2020-06-30 06:15:43

There is no chance the story will be dubbed now is there?

2020-06-30 11:59:02

Don’t think jump force will have a chance to be dubbed like my hero ones justice 2

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2020-06-30 16:26:36

jay stars wasn't that playable for me, to many characters on screen to much going on....does jump force have one on one battles?

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2020-06-30 17:04:40

I personally loved it, lol best arena fighter I've ever played.

2020-11-04 15:58:11

which one do you mean, j-stars or jump force?