2019-10-28 11:46:14

Haha, I can't seem to do it, I'll record it later and show what I mean.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2019-11-28 13:51:55 (edited by hadi.gsf 2019-11-28 13:52:29)

OP updated, there's now a new website for moves and combos and special moves.
You have a lot of options now. kombat akademy, mk11moves and a bunch  more. see post 1 for more info
If you want to learn combos,  visit test your might forums or kombatakademy

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2020-01-19 18:39:41 (edited by arturminyazev 2020-01-19 18:41:41)

hello
maybe someone saw it before, but i think that not all who playing mortal kombat games.
on the warner brothers games support mortal kombat 11 page and in the article about accessibility features, i found this words:
No Screen Reader Support
This game does not currently provide support for Screen Readers within gameplay. We are continuing to evaluate this feature and will provide updates as they become available.

let's rock!

2020-01-19 18:45:53 (edited by KenshiraTheTrinity 2020-01-20 04:18:57)

Honestly the only difficult thing is the crypt. Everything else is doable.

I like the terminator's ending. smile

But iww those weak fighting sounds! Mk9 sounded way better than that!

2020-01-20 08:59:16

mkx has the strongest fighting sounds.

2020-01-28 17:47:12

As the Joker will be downloadable in a few hours, I have taken the time to make a quick writeup of what he has, strings, specials, krushing blows.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8b1naw6mb9mrl … p.txt?dl=1
These notes were compiled from this excellent video, made by Ketchup and Mustard. The video is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFagw78xt0I

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2020-06-27 21:27:12

do you know how to activate the talking menus on PC?

2020-06-27 21:41:18

hello
in the main menu, go to options by pressing M, then press E 4 times, then press up arow 3 times, then press right, then press escape and conferm changes by pressing enter.

let's rock!

2020-06-28 18:50:01

Hi, I've been having this problem on my end for a while now and am quite frankly stumped as to what to do about it. Whenever I try to do something that involves the mk servers, I either get something that tells me "I'm not connected and should sign in", or "my inventory couldn't be synced to the servers." My internet is working fine and I highly doubt the servers are down that much for me to encounter the problem all the time. I tried googling it, but no one's really got any idea. If this were patchable I'd expect them to have done it by now, seriously. So does anyone here happen to know how to fix this?

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2020-06-28 19:18:14

Hello everyone. What platform for this game is Most accessible. Is The xbox or ps 4? I installed the ps 4 play on my laptop and found out that it does not work with adaptive software. If I would use the Xbox and scan with nvda would it be Better to read The option screens and other menus which are not read? Any input would be Appreciated.

2020-06-28 21:51:47

Connor, is your windows firewall blocking the game?
Maslo I have the game on Xbox however I really prefer ps4 remote play for ocring. The Xbox streaming app isn't bad though so get the game on wherever you wish.

"Snake, don't worry about it. There's more to being a good person than just having a stereo television."

2020-06-28 22:30:00

hi! mortal kombat 11 on steam is on sail! it lasts untill July 9!

2020-06-29 16:37:31

@461 it doesn't look like it. I have 2 Mortal Kombat 11 entries in the exclusions, and they're both checked.

2020-06-29 16:48:51

Strange. does every other game that you have work fine online? If you have any of course

"Snake, don't worry about it. There's more to being a good person than just having a stereo television."

2020-06-29 19:09:33

461 after I connected my PS four to the laptop, I launch remote  play and it told me that Accessibility was not supported. I could not use jaws NVDA so how would I go about using this?

2020-06-29 19:50:39

@464 everything else works. Games, websites, etc. It can't just be simple connection issues.

2020-06-29 21:56:49

yeah, crap. Have you tried reinstalling? Maslow the remote play app is totally accessible. I use it all the time. where did you download remote play from? Talking about the windows app. And how did you connect your ps4 to your laptop? Via remote play? use nvda's ocr function to OCR the ps4's screen.

2020-06-29 22:37:12

hi,
An easier way would be just to buy the game on steam and connect a controller to your pc.

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2020-06-30 02:09:20

I connected it but via The USB plug that came with the controller and canceled. I think I downloaded the remote play from the PlayStation website. The only thing I was not sure of is within setting what I needed to select. I have cited help so if you would would be able to explain how to do it correctly I was sincerely appreciate it

2020-06-30 09:37:47

@connor142 welcome to my world. And here I was thinking of a reformat for my computer, but it seems others are having this issue too ... if they're the same - however similarly I am unable to find any information on google.
Are you on Steam? On my Xbox it works fine.
This problem only came about after Aftermath, and has forced me to migrate to the Xbox.
How are other NRS titles working out for you? I haven't actually tried any other than Injustice 1 ... but that could just be due to shitty network code.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2020-06-30 12:42:22

Injustice 1 works fine at least for me. Wish I could test if mk11 works on pc, but I don't have the steam version and I only have it on Xbox. Injustice 1 crashes like hell on Xbox though so that's that.
MAslow, you open settings in remote play for windows, select sign in, sign in with your psn, after that adjust the quality and framerate settings to your liking, get out of the settings screen by pressing okay or close or something, turn on your ps4, make sure that you have your account signed in or that you are not on another person's profile and click start on the remote play app.
The app should find your ps4 and if it doesn't open settings on your ps4, go to something like remote play connections, press add a device and input the code shown on the ps4 screen to the remote play app.
Typing this out really quickly so if anything doesn't make a lot of sense ask. My internet's pretty shitty, but if anyone would like to do some matches on Xbox I'd be up for some.

2020-06-30 18:42:06

Reinstalling the game fixed the problem, at least at first. Online play and looking at the aftermath expansion worked, but when I reopened the game, I had the same problem as before.

2020-06-30 21:40:08

well I've been hapving a major lag problem with killer instinct lately, and I have no idea why.  Hoping that reinstalling fixes this issue, as I've not had it before, yet have had the game for years. 
Could these issues be driver related somehow? 

So back to this game.  I'm trying to get into it again.  I want to love it, but I honestly get so much more fun out of playing MKX, despite still sucking at that game.  I really want to have that moment with this one though.  also, please give us a buy all brutalities option.  there is no way I'm grinding random towers on brutal difficulty with the vague hope of getting one to drop.  Honestly, the progression in this game feels so much worse than Injustice 2, it's insane they're made by the same company. 
Yes I know that game is a grind, but I feel so much more rewarded playing it.

2020-07-01 00:56:13

@dan_c well then you'd better hope EA doesn't buy NRS ... RIP if that happens.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2020-07-04 15:08:10

hi. I purchased MK11 on steam. it instaled. I have 2 problems. first. there is no .exe file in steamapps. second. wen I launche it this happens. there is the game, steam and mortal kombat 11 on steam. if I release alt tab on steam or mortal kombat 11 on steam I hear some beaping and it automaticly takes me to mortal kombat 11. but the game doesn't launche. no errors apeare to. I launche it with the desktop shortcut. also I have an Intel(R) UHD Graphics 600 graphic card.