2020-05-10 05:13:34

hi there. I saw a person on one of the house tell me that we can also train our strength and stuf withour rely on jems. how to do it? thanks

2020-05-10 17:58:13 (edited by Dekyo-NEC2608 2020-05-10 18:05:12)

Hmm, I don't remember any thing like that, but I usually use treasures to enhance my stats overall (BTW, I don't buy gems, I just find them).

Yamaha YM2608

YOU
SAY! - Sonic the Hedgehog CD (Dec 4, 1992 prototype)

2020-05-10 19:07:27

The gems are the stones you find in the game to enhance your stats... all the items you find that boost certain stats are gems. You can buy them, or find them while exploring the game world.

Discord: clemchowder633

2020-05-15 04:49:24

So I'm experiencing something weird. I just started the game after not playing for several days, and the characters and demons are moving much faster than they were, almost too fast to control in some circumstances. I tried initializing my settings but that didn't help. I tried adjusting the frame rate with no effect, and I even tested multiple save files. Does anyone have any idea what could be going on?

2020-06-18 05:48:46

Hi there,

Is there an area that will give bigger xp? I'm playing the story with the three elements and I'm done collecting them and I've repeatedly checked the area for missing/hidden treasures but my sword is still at level 46 and I want to make it into level 50. I want to fight rine with a maximum level of last hope.

Thank you

2020-06-18 09:57:53

last hopes max level is 99. there is no xp area but I know where to find alot of monsters. spoilers. I think. go in the water element cave. go in to the south west road and find the place which has a ton of ise ghosts. you can go in and out of the room and you will get alot of xp because the ghosts responn wen you exit the room.

2020-06-18 11:29:16

Does this game have some way to update it? I see an updater but the game hasn't updated on its own for as long as I've had it? Also, what's the latest update?

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2020-06-19 03:58:43

Oh, I see. I'm too far. Thanks for the info,.

2020-06-20 19:34:08

Well, the last hope has no maximum lv limit. And if it's high enough, it can pierce the orb and Rudolf's armours.
The last hope's level can be easily cheated.

2020-06-20 19:38:16

for some reason I can't get the JTG add-on to work. it use to work in earlier versions of NVDA, but when the new version came out it just stopped working. I have the latest version of the JTG add-on.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2020-06-20 20:22:24

I was wondering where the best place to grind levels was. I'd prefer not to cheat the levels as I'm already well beyond the point where anything poses a threat to me. I've got it to level 45 and grinding is just boring as fuck.

2020-06-21 15:08:15

Same with me.
I applied tripple exp bonus, played on desperate difficulty and even at lv 40, it was taking a lot of time gaining a single level.

2020-06-26 11:52:27

Hi,
So today I just replaced my main folder of shadow ryne and somehow my whole saved game vanished. It didn't appear even when I replaced my original folder back. So I wanted to know if there was any way to get the savefile of shadow ryne?

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2020-06-26 14:07:35

The save file should be in the system data directory.
If you replaced the folder even once, there's no way to recover the save file.

2020-06-27 10:20:06

@1765, In the system data folder, the save file will be by which name? And also, can't it be moved around like we can do with some other games?

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2020-06-27 13:23:23

About the save file, it should be named either sr.save or GameDatax.dat (replace x with the number of the save slot).
Let me know if either one of these works, if tyey both don't work, I have no other idea.
I didn't have to mess up with the sr saves myself, but I know they're in systemdata directory.

2020-06-29 02:42:43

Hi:

I'm stuck at the forest of Wind, trying to get what sounds like a treasure box, or maybe it's the key to open the door? Anyway, I can't seem to jump the hole or whatever it is no matter what I try. What am I missing?

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2020-06-29 08:00:14

trai to go around the place with the box. maybe that's not the whay to get it.

2020-06-29 18:27:37

To skip spoilers, press h.
There is a collapsing bridge next to the hole, you can just dash to get past it.
But after opening the chest, I advise you to perform a dash in the air, otherwise you will take damage.

2020-07-29 00:04:43

Just dusted this game off for the first time in awhile. Finished the playthrough I was on (impossible mode, if you're curious) and did the after story, and finally got the real ending, which I quite liked.
I do wish this game were better translated, since even with JGT it feels quite choppy.

A few observations
slight
spoilers
beyond:

1. The dungeons in the after story...holy god, they're tricky, especially the one in the capital. There's a truly evil 90-degree collapsing scaffold that almost killed me. I definitely didn't want to go back through that area, as it just seems like more effort than it's worth.
2. The final fight seemed a little bit anticlimactic, honestly, but I thought it was decently telegraphed anyway. I had no problem at all crushing it, though I was a bit confused at the end with the echoing voice coming from one side or the other, and the final boss seeming randomly vulnerable or invulnerable with no real rhyme or reason.
3. I can never, ever seem to get 100% collection rate, no matter how hard I try.
4. It is possible to trap the second orb (the one in Rudarufia or whatever), and make it impossible to win the fight. If you get it into the bottom left corner, it won't move, won't spawn enemies and thus can't be swatted into the nearby pit. Trust me. I tried every character from virtually every angle.

Now, I have a question. I haven't updated the game in a couple of years, probably since last year or even the year before, but apparently there is a new update. What has changed? Is any of it vital? Because apart from that bug mentioned above, this game is actually pretty free of issues.
Another question. Last Hope is level 30 currently, I have something like 1000HP and 50 attack and defense from rubies and diamonds. Stuff on Impossible, when all mobs are glowing, did basically no damage to me whatsoever, and I crushed damn near everything. Am I ready for Desperate mode yet? My understanding is that mobs get tons of HP, and that makes me worry for certain fights, like the stupid fencer, who hits ridiculously hard.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-07-29 03:15:05

Jayde wrote:

2. The final fight seemed a little bit anticlimactic, honestly, but I thought it was decently telegraphed anyway. I had no problem at all crushing it, though I was a bit confused at the end with the echoing voice coming from one side or the other, and the final boss seeming randomly vulnerable or invulnerable with no real rhyme or reason.

Jayde, those echoing sounds you hear from once the left side and once the other are related to the enemy's invulnerability as knocking him to the side where you hear the echo from would break it. This is Aria, to my understanding, casting a spell that paralyzes him and makes him vulnerable to your attacks, and this is where you strategize your steps.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2020-07-29 05:16:06

Hi. I have a question. How can I get the after story of this game? Do I unlock it by getting sertain ending? Thanks for the answer.

2020-07-29 07:13:55

Best I can tell, once you get your stats past a certain point, really the only thing that can hurt you is falling in pits. Some of the fights, like the orb, are just a slog. I was going to try and level the sword to 50. Isn't that the highest level? I thought it was, but I think someone also said it could go much, much higher. I wonder if they meant by cheating the levels, which is dumb. I have no intention of doing it that way. Playing it normally has just gotten painfully slow. I'm at 44 or something. If there's a faster way to do this without cheating, I'd like to know what that might be.

2020-07-29 10:41:42 (edited by ficho 2020-07-29 10:42:12)

hi. level 44 is good. it can go up to 99. killd him super fast.
also. the final boss on desprat is just easy.

2020-07-29 11:24:21 (edited by Shiro 2020-07-29 11:26:23)

Do I need to buy the extra episode from the bonus shop? Do I need to get a sertain ending? I want to play it, and any help will be aprishiated big_smile