2020-01-09 18:43:10

Ooph, I don't either.
That's going to suck the big one.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2020-01-09 18:46:00

GT 720 is comparable to Intel HD 630, maybe not directly but graphics can be altered.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2020-06-28 18:15:43

So bump... but has there been any progress on this game? Since it's on sale, I'd be willing to buy it if I knew I could actually get the full experience out of it, but last I heard, with hidden areas and such being a thing... well.
Basically, how playable is the game in its current state?

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2020-06-28 18:46:49

It is not playable for now but just relax and be patient. When there will be something I cay say and report I'll do immediately! smile

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2020-06-29 13:55:08

any beta of it? without anything show being worked on .... how long are we talking? this game has been out a while now and just "wait and see" is all we keep hearing ... sounds like stalling to me at least with sequence storm could try it in beta so i heard if joined up to it.

2020-06-30 11:01:03

i will get the game though, but just wondering when can we see some accessibility to play this?

2020-06-30 19:04:53

@wlomas: people have lives, including developers. Unfortunately, we're not just talking any dev here, we're talking a company, and if there's any testing going on, it is probably under NDA, and i imagine quite strict NDA at that.
for context, Last of Us part 2 took two years to have accessibility ready for launch. That was a full team. Indivisible is a much smaller team, and from what I understand, more stuff is taking up Mike Z's time now (i.e: family). Plus they have Skullgirls to juggle. That recently got some updates focused on representation, and squashing some bugs. Indivisible is a bit of a harder beast to consider. It's much longer than Skullgirls, and also a completely different genre, and it also has multiple platforms (pc, Xbox One, PS4), but I would imagine that for us, it will be the PC version that gets made accessible, but there's quite a lot of systems to consider, from what I'm hearing from playthroughs. I thin it's going to take quite a bit of work to get systems into an accessible format. But we're not just talking about a one man team we're technically talking about a company, and companies might have roadmaps to consider. I'm not surprised this game is taking much longer to get into an accessible state, and I'm happy to wait. Skullgirls accessibility, though, was an interesting case. It was done in Mike Z's spare time, over a period of a few weeks.

2022-02-22 02:04:17

Hello! sorry revive this, what happened to this game? it seemed great.

2022-02-22 04:49:11

Hi
I found this, I don't know if they took the game again, but if not, here's the answer.
https://kotaku.com/indivisible-developm … 1845328247

2022-02-24 03:55:16 (edited by JLove 2022-02-24 04:04:07)

I just read the above linked article.  In part:
"Lab Zero recently went through a chaotic period in which lead designer and sole owner Mike Zaimont was accused of making inappropriate sexual comments by two separate individuals. These allegations were soon followed by similar reports from within Lab Zero itself, leading to the resignation of several key staff members before the studio cut ties with the rest of its employees and contractors."
Absolutely fucking disgusting.  So sick of stupid shit like this.  What the fuck is wrong with people?  I thought I was going to read that the company was bought out, or went under due to debt, or simply gave up on the accessibility project, which seems to happen with regularity.  You know, something halfway reasonable, or at least some halfway plausible excuse to swallow if nothing else.  Instead, A company basically dissolved because some high up, or a group of leaders,  couldn't keep their mouth closed or their dick in their pants.  Fucking revolting.  How much do we hear about how, "devs just don't have time to make their games accessible," or "we can't put in the man hours it would require."  Oh, but you've got plenty of extra time to create a hostile work environment with sexual comments and innuendos?  What an embarrassment.  Is this really the kind of shit that the developer industry promotes and teaches these days?  Is this the sort of shit I have to look forward to if I end up getting a developer job?  Now I sincerely regret my Skullgirls purchase back when I bought it.  Un fucking believable.  What a fucking joke this world has become.

2022-02-24 04:05:34

@85
I agree, I saw that but now Skullgirls is getting updated adding new characters with a season pass. So, someone took the development, but I'm not sure about Indivisible

2022-02-24 08:56:07

Yeah, i have no idea what will happen with indivisble. I have it in my steam library hoping it would be accessible.

2022-02-24 10:47:29

Maybe Lirin knows more about this. If he sees this an update would be great.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.