2020-06-28 07:28:23

The police are looking for a three foot tall con artist, who scammed people out of thousands by pretending to get in touch with spirits of the dead.

In short, there's a small medium at large!

I'm not sure whether today's site updates are short, small, medium or large, but they do have contributions from several editors, including some entries for fairly major game releases, so here they are:

Updates by Dark:

Added details of virtual instrument to description for SoundStrider.
Added explanation of Rhythm action games to game genres page.

Bloodstorm: entry, description and links.
Removed none working links for monsters game and set license type to unknown.

Updates by Pitermach:
Slay the spire: entry, description and links.
Fixed mistakes on entries of none working games Stem Stumper and spell stack.

Updates by Aaron:

Created entry for the last of us part ii.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-06-28 10:44:28

Um. the Last of us part 2 db page has an empty description.

db page wrote:

Empty description

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-06-28 11:57:34

I'm afraid Techguy, that one is going to have to wait on Aaron, since neither Pitermach nor I have a playstation 4.

We could have a go at fudging something together from general info about the game, but that seems less than fair for a game that deserves a detailed writee up and recommendation.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-06-28 13:37:17

I'm going to be completely honest here, I don't know how to introduce the world to those who are completely new. I'm coming in after watching the first game. I don't know whether to start the description with info about Joel and Ellie, the infected or what. I also made sure to begin the entry after playing for a little while but there's also so much more for me to see.

2020-06-28 15:55:34

@Aaron, the more info the better imo.
people need to know what is interesting about this game, what gameplay is like, in what ways the game is accessible, EG voiced menus, screen reader output, how much it costs, if there is a demo, and above all, why they should play it and why it might be fun to play.

I'll probably be expanding Pitermach's slay the spire description myself for that reason.
indeed, that goes for the rest of the db too, anything that needs a bit more info to sound complete or enthusiastic enough, feel free to add it in.