2020-06-08 23:41:24

don't create an account on the website. do it through the app.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2020-06-09 05:05:39

Is there a way to get a Voiceover library for the iOS version? I've heard it exists but don't know where to find it

If you wish to contact me privately, you can do so in the following ways.
Telegram, Rich_Beardsley. Discord, RichBeardsley. Facebook, Rich W. Beardsley
Twitter, RichBeardsley. Email, [email protected]. Both iMessages and emails are welcome.
Battle tag, Rich#12744. You can also add me through my email address.

2020-06-09 07:05:12

@626 thank you. For some reason I thought that would send me through the website. smile

"900 years in time and space and I have never met someone who wasn't important." The Doctor.
Come say hi on Twitter

2020-06-10 02:02:58

Hi.
Just wanted to point out something I noticed with the iOS version in case people didn't notice it. When going to update the game, you're no longer taken to the browser to install the new version. Everything is done in the game now, just like on the PC version

Twitter, RichBeardsley. Email, [email protected]. Both iMessages and emails are welcome.

2020-06-10 21:47:58

I think that you will be taken to the website soon because it uses a thrusted certificate which will exprire after a week.
It happens because this game isnt honestly discributed in the appstore as it should be.
When I have launched the game I have downloaded this via safari.

2020-06-10 22:49:19

Yeah it ended up doing that this morning when I ran it

2020-06-20 13:47:37

Hello friends. so I decided to play this game after a long break, and unfortunately the delays are so great that I died because the game slowed down because I could not use the medicine to cure it. Plus, in knightly tasks, I could not go to the right place. I don’t understand why such problems in the game? it’s not good at all. interrupts the desire to play. sad

2020-06-20 21:03:29

hi everyone. I've registered with this game and played the iOS version for a while. now I got the PC version, however I forgot the password when I want to login. I select the reset password option in the login screen however it needs a phone number. I entered my number and it says please enter the correct phone number. I try to enter an email address but there is no field for that. any idea on how to reset my password?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2020-06-22 11:48:33

As an option, try changing in the settings. I don’t remember exactly because I don’t play due to delays.

2020-06-27 23:52:53

i want to play this how do i make it english

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2020-06-27 23:56:59

if you downloaded the 7Z file, the game automatically set to english.
what I'm still wondering is how to reset my password with an email address instead of a phone number.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2020-06-28 00:20:07

where do i get that

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2020-06-28 01:38:41

I think someone else have posted a link for it, but i’m not sure if the link is still up or not. If you want I can upload it.

2020-06-28 01:43:36

tha would help it should be in the db

2020-06-28 02:10:00

how do i get a verafacation code

2020-06-28 23:41:29

when you register, click the button after the email field, then wait for a few minutes and you have to open the email with a new tab. if you don't see it in your inbox, check the spam folder and see if the email was there. coppy the code, then complete the registration.

2020-06-29 02:22:24

i just cant login

2020-07-23 11:01:31

So, I've started playing dream land, however, I can't seem to sell any of my items that are not bound.  .  For example, I'm trying to sell some fish.  I put in the quantity that I'm selling, such as three of them, and then in the price sold box, I'm setting the credits for each, and then, I go and click on the option to confirm and make it happen, however, I don't see it actually process and my sell list in my stall show's empty.  Has anyone encountered this before, and if so, how did you work around it?  Thanks much,
Marco

2020-07-24 02:26:31

greedings everyone, , the ink to dreem land does not work for android nor pc, could ypu please renew the link

you can find me on skype at:
audiogamer500
you can find me on harthstone at:
kalahami#1137

2020-07-25 14:46:38

friends! how can you play this nerdy shit? I honestly tried to return, but when you are killed because the server slows down and you cannot apply the medicine on time, it already says a lot. or when you use a skill and it works after 30 seconds and you wouldn't be killed if not for the delay. excuse me. I have nothing against the game, I even like how everything is done there, but these delays annoy me and the desire to play disappears.

2020-07-26 06:36:36

Hi how can i register i had an account long ago but i can not reset it as i used my e-mail and when i try to create a new account i get a message i can’t understand

regards
Hannes Fouche
Access gaming my YouTube channel https://youtube.com/channel/UC8CshzvGHEy2eR5L86nMM5A

2020-07-26 08:21:59

@646
you can reset your password from the website, you cant really reset from the software it self, as it asks for phone number .
you can click on this link to reset the password.
http://www.py198.com/Passport/RetakePassword

2020-07-27 07:22:23

Thanks

regards
Hannes Fouche
Access gaming my YouTube channel https://youtube.com/channel/UC8CshzvGHEy2eR5L86nMM5A

2020-07-27 12:44:42

Somethink was asking about selling items.
This item will be on the list until another player purchases this think.
After that you should get an email with currency for your saled product.

2020-07-27 12:51:22

I have a question.
Does this game has any differences between classes regarding of using skills.
I am asking because I am not going to play this game, because it is really boring for me.
I have played as a chepan and fenkjang and I see that I can use all skills in the same time, so is it any difference in using skills for another professions.