2020-06-23 14:40:25

hey evry one. well since anyaudio stopped being active, i wanted to watch that sound master guy's videos. is there any youtube channel for him and his videos? or any channel that has pokemon blind battles i meen pokemon battles with texttospeech. hope you understand

I am a hunter named Grunt. I didn't realize that until now.

2020-06-27 14:34:07

hey, i figured out that this topic is lost so i am reviving it to be on the topttop so please answer me

2020-06-27 18:49:24

well, it depends. Not many creators do that kind of thing. The big tts video person is thunderbirds101 with his over 10 year long Microsoft Sam Reads Funny WIndows Errors. He's on his 27th season, each season with around 12 episodes as of late, it used to be shorter though. It has a lot of cursing, old jokes, and a lot of rageand things, so if you don't like that sort of thing it might not be your cup of tea. There is always samJoe404 who makes similar videos with some battle type of thing like pokemon, but a lot of his videos in the past years have been re-uploads of his older videos with sprite changes, as well as his battles aren't very described. Its more plotted then TB's MSRFWE series, sense Sam has to read errors and signs to get through things to complete the season challenge in samJoe404s videos. Thats about all the  things i can recomend. If your looking for Ignacio Tampe (at least i think thats how he spells it) he released a tts based hour long skit here, and you can find it far down in the off topic room, and he has a link there that you can go and get to his youTube channel that way.

2020-06-27 23:46:03

how about soundmaster from anyaudio? the star word of the toppic, does he have a yoot ioob channel?

2020-06-30 23:17:43

from what i know he is no longer working on that kinds of things after fallen anyaudio